C: McDermott

OL: Wells
OL: Gall
OL: Knighton (is he healthy?)
OL: Odogwu
---------------
OL: Brown
OL: Grimsley

Not looking good, the young bucks gettin thrown into the fire, I just hope we dont end up looking we did against UL, we are starting to protect Kaaya better right now, and those hits are big ones.

I think Kaaya needs to be aware of all of this more than anything and will need to focus on getting rid of the ball quicker.

Advertisement
Not looking good, the young bucks gettin thrown into the fire, I just hope we dont end up looking we did against UL, we are starting to protect Kaaya better right now, and those hits are big ones.

We had all 3 of those guys against UL (decent team) and we looked like crud. This week is a good game for our OL because UNC is terrible on D. It will give these guys a chance to adjust (mostly Darling) against a real opponent.

No reason Duke and the RB shouldn't hit 200 yards against UNC.

Only positive to a negative thread.....

* Golden said suspended defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad, who will return in January as a redshirt freshman, is spending a lot of time in the weight room. “I try to stay in touch with him all the time,” Golden said. “He’s 256 [pounds] now, getting stronger and bigger. He’s eight weeks away, but who’s counting?” Muhammad, who is listed at 6-foot-4, arrived at UM at 218 pounds and played last year at around 235. “We’re just trying to offer support and making sure he’s doing the little things he needs to do. We’ll gladly welcome him back in January.”

* Golden said suspended defensive end Al-Quadin Muhammad, who will return in January as a redshirt freshman, is spending a lot of time in the weight room. “I try to stay in touch with him all the time,” Golden said. “He’s 256 [pounds] now, getting stronger and bigger. He’s eight weeks away, but who’s counting?” Muhammad, who is listed at 6-foot-4, arrived at UM at 218 pounds and played last year at around 235. “We’re just trying to offer support and making sure he’s doing the little things he needs to do. We’ll gladly welcome him back in January.”

I've seen him in person a number of times and he is noticeably bigger than his Frosh season. Like, by a lot.

I've seen him in person a number of times and he is noticeably bigger than his Frosh season. Like, by a lot.

Him and Chad Thomas on opposite sides could be scary for opposing QB's.

Advertisement

If they were able to rush the QB

Legs still look like toothpicks???

Lol

No offense, but ***** these weight gain quotes from Golden. This D just needs guys that will run around like their hair is on fire and make some plays.

Advertisement

If they were able to rush the QB

Well yeah, that's still an issue.

Aqm would of been a monster this year. If he comes back and he should he will be the best player on defensem

Advertisement
LT Feliciano - Odogwu

LG Linder - Harvey

C McDemott - Gall

RG Isidora - Brown

RT Darling - Wells

I like Lu's idea of putting Darling at LT and allowing mongo to continue working at RT so that the right side of the line can remain strong and consistent.

It would be unsettling with 2 true freshman on the left side but I'm not sure what Mongo can do at LT.

Advertisement
Back