We beet va tech 31-27

We beet unc 55-48

We lose vs fsu 42-24

We lose vs uva 31-30

We beet pitt 24-21

We beet penn state in yankee stadium bowl 38-17

8-5 no way they fire Golden. No way.

Advertisement
If we lose to anyone other than FSU the rest of the way then leave him at the stadium after Pitt.... And even at that point he's still on borrowed time...

I hate to say this but the only team I see us losing to is FSU. Everyone else, we will stomp on them. You guys can mark it down n if I'm wrong I'll show up.

Advertisement
We beet va tech 31-27

We beet unc 55-48

We lose vs fsu 42-24

We lose vs uva 31-30

We beet pitt 24-21

We beet penn state in yankee stadium bowl 38-17

8-5 no way they fire Golden. No way.

My+_cdf113562be0636768538a32383f32b3.gif

Advertisement
Golden will only "beet" two of those teams, tops. And he will stay anyway.

We're F'd for a long, long time.

Advertisement
I hate to say this but the only team I see us losing to is FSU. Everyone else, we will stomp on them. You guys can mark it down n if I'm wrong I'll show up.

View attachment 26658

View attachment 26658

Mark my name down and call me out at the end of the regular season.

How does Friday work for you?

Sure, you can't tell me you have no faith in beating VT. They are horrible. Ok so let's get it straight. We beat VT, UVA UNC and Pitt but lose to FSU? Deal?

We winning 1 remaining game, either Pitt or UNC. We lose all our road games. Has Miami ever done that btw?

We absolutely NEED a loss. Based on what I'm reading about Vag Tech's squad, they apparently have an offense that is anemic.

Even when VT wasn’t trotting out top teams, they always had stud dual-threat quarterbacks who just run all over the place when the plays break down.

You're telling me VT couldn't find one high school player in the country that was willing to be the big d!ck on campus and handle this role, while giving cream pies to every white hick in the state of Virginia?

The kryptonite to Dorito's deplorable scheme is to play against an offense that is even more deplorable.

Just a paranoid Cane fan who is accustomed to seeing our **** regimes win games at the most inopportune time whenever they are on the brink of needing a loss to solidify a Titanic-esque catastrophe.

That is why I am ****ed and paranoid that *** may squeak out a win against this horrible team, and parlay it into the same breath as USA’s Miracle on Ice

Advertisement
We gunna lose to VT, beat UNC then lose the final 3 games to finish 5-7.

I'm not sure we can beat UNC, Pitt or UVA. VT is a maybe but what is the weather report?
On paper we look like favorites but on the field not so much.. We need Kaaya to have a breakout game and his band of receivers to be lights out good…we can only hope.

GO CANES!!!! Always

Oh yea, these guys will rise up and beat FSU….go figure.

Last edited:
If we go 5-7, then we have hit another all-time low. We will also be neck and neck with Muschamp and the Gators for biggest epic fail of season.

Advertisement
Back