Fans and recruits It will never be better

Status
Not open for further replies.

canefan#1

Redshirt Freshman
because when Golden is ever let go and the new coach is named the first thing i will do is fly a banner over the stadium treating the new coach like Auburn did their coach a couple of years a go. I will lead the same crap you fans have and enjoy every minute of it. There are all ways repercussions for actions and I personally will lead and pay to bring the new coach the same amount of grief you so called Cane fans have went after Golden. Recruits, this fan base is torn to **** and you will be the ones to constantly pay for our actions. I am talking from day one I will lead a group to continue bashing,insulting,demeaning the head coach. If we have to it will make these boys effort to get rid of Al look lame compared to the effort coming. Think hard about coming to Miami recruits, it is never going to get better.

Advertisement
Better save that buyout money, Kelley. Your fat impotent husband won't be making as much dough as the 5th team analyst on ESPN 3.

tumblr_l60x9k1niu1qze5g2o1_500.gif

LEAVE AL GOLDEN ALONE!!!!!!

Advertisement
lol...nervous breakdown time. I'm totally convinced this board has been compromised, with a few well placed PR scams and said poRsters in here, you can tell someone has "agents" working this board.

Al, you are no better at defending yourself than you are at defending the line of scrimmage. We will be back on top; you will be back in the showers.

As empty as your threat is... it seems as if you're a Golden fan with those words more than a Canes fan.

Change your name to GoldenSluper#1

Advertisement
Recruits, Go help Florida get better,help keep FSU on top because you will never see more than 10,000 in the Cane stadium. Torn fan base will never show you the love you deserve and life is too short to get caught up in this hate war. It is no longer about football at Miami.

Op likes the idea of having defenses that never adjust and giving up 400+ yards to an offense ranked worse than 100 in the nation.

Recruits, Go help Florida get better,help keep FSU on top because you will never see more than 10,000 in the Cane stadium. Torn fan base will never show you the love you deserve and life is too short to get caught up in this hate war. It is no longer about football at Miami.

Lmao honest question are you a woman?

Advertisement
Fsu fans getting desperate creating accounts on here. They're fearing that our version of Chris Rix will soon disappear.

Lmao honest question are you a woman?
Even if he claims to have a vestigial button protruding from his pelvis he's a woman.

Advertisement

Donna, was it about football when you hired Coker, Shannon, or Folden? Recruits deserve not to become student athletes and then be thrown under the bus by the very man that's suppose to protect them.

because when Golden is ever let go and the new coach is named the first thing i will do is fly a banner over the stadium treating the new coach like Auburn did their coach a couple of years a go. I will lead the same crap you fans have and enjoy every minute of it. There are all ways repercussions for actions and I personally will lead and pay to bring the new coach the same amount of grief you so called Cane fans have went after Golden. Recruits, this fan base is torn to **** and you will be the ones to constantly pay for our actions. I am talking from day one I will lead a group to continue bashing,insulting,demeaning the head coach. If we have to it will make these boys effort to get rid of Al look lame compared to the effort coming. Think hard about coming to Miami recruits, it is never going to get better.

Figures that a golden bot would want to damage the program, they e only have had 4 years to learn how to from the best!

This is going to hurt recruiting. I motion to ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back