This guy is back with the team at VT - remember him?

rok

Great Poster
qKjGLUH.gif

Advertisement
He needs to come up big if we are going to pull off the win against them Canes.

Advertisement
I'm sorry there's a lot of things you can blame the coaches for on this team but this play simply isn't one of them they were in position to make the tacklle all these guys missed it

All these players have been playing football since a young age they know how to tackle

Josh isn't all there right now. Know the kid from when he was up here. Something was going on with him and then he literally dropped the ball against ECU and just left the team for personal reasons.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm sorry there's a lot of things you can blame the coaches for on this team but this play simply isn't one of them they were in position to make the tacklle all these guys missed it

All these players have been playing football since a young age they know how to tackle

Obviously they don't...

Advertisement
I'm sorry there's a lot of things you can blame the coaches for on this team but this play simply isn't one of them they were in position to make the tacklle all these guys missed it All these players have been playing football since a young age they know how to tackle

This. Plenty of game film to use to point to how bad Al and Dno are. This is not one of them. It has to be one of the greatest examples of the most ****** tackling in a single play. Unreal. As much as I want those two out, this GIF only helps their argument of "we put them in the right place to make a play, they just need to make it"

Oh and **** you OP for making me relive this play. Despite the fumbles, drops, etc of the first half, this was the nail in the coffin.

I'm sorry there's a lot of things you can blame the coaches for on this team but this play simply isn't one of them they were in position to make the tacklle all these guys missed it All these players have been playing football since a young age they know how to tackle

This. Plenty of game film to use to point to how bad Al and Dno are. This is not one of them. It has to be one of the greatest examples of the most ****** tackling in a single play. Unreal. As much as I want those two out, this GIF only helps their argument of "we put them in the right place to make a play, they just need to make it"

Oh and **** you OP for making me relive this play. Despite the fumbles, drops, etc of the first half, this was the nail in the coffin.

I wonder if there is something "those two" should be working on instead of playing dodgeball and home run derby then?

This team as a whole has been pretty lousy at tackling... that falls on the staff.

And wasn't that a 3rd and really long? At a critical part of the game too??

Yes. It was like 3rd and 20 and it was 21-14. Instead of holding them to a 42 yard FG attempt in the rain to make it, possibly, 24-14, it was 28-14, and we never threatened after that.

Advertisement
Back