had a dream

JgDaCane

All American
We were down 52-14 in the 4th quarter with 3:52 secs left vs Gt. Golden had crumbs around he's mouth and our defense had too-toos on. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Guess i know offically im a mope. PS: Butch Davis

Advertisement
I had a similar dream, except we were up 52-14 late in the 4th quarter. Al Golden was positively beaming on the sideline with every player and coach lining up to congratulate him. They cut back to the studio and Butch Davis was giving Al a standing ovation.

I had a dream that Al did the invountary Ice Bucket Challenge on the sideline after the GT game.

We were down 52-14 in the 4th quarter with 3:52 secs left vs Gt. Golden had crumbs around he's mouth and our defense had too-toos on. I didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Guess i know offically im a mope. PS: Butch Davis

Sounds more like a nightmare...

Advertisement
they are going to run the ball crazy so I don't see a score going in the 50's

they are going to try and tire out our D. Our O needs to stay on the field as much as possible to give them rest so the third down conversions will bey key in this game

GT already put out their game plan... run like crazy and bet on us not converting too many third downs. This will actually be a great test to see if we actually improved on third downs and if our D actually changed from before.

could you tell what the crumbs were remnants from??

thanks in advance.

I had a dream that Golden, Dorito and Kehoe were all together in a hot tub filled with mayonnaise. Then Donna came out wearing nothing but a zebra skin leotard...

The rest is NSFW.

Advertisement
[video=youtube;ZHWH1el8oCg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZHWH1el8oCg[/video]

I had that exact, same dream.

And as time ran out, he told the interviewer that we simply weren't executing.

And Butch had all the players gathered around him.

I had a dream that 5XNC punted El Foldo into a dumpster full of syringes behind an AIDS clinic and then bench pressed the dumpster for a week straight until El Foldo progressed through Kubler-Ross's 5 stages of death.

Chise is reaching Dennis Miller-esque levels of rhetoric - impressive!

Advertisement
I had a dream where people weren't judged by their win/loss records but by the content of their 300+ page binders.

Advertisement
I had a dream that 5XNC punted El Foldo into a dumpster full of syringes behind an AIDS clinic and then bench pressed the dumpster for a week straight until El Foldo progressed through Kubler-Ross's 5 stages of death.

Tears.

5X claimed he hit El Foldo square and sent him into orbit like a satellite with 5 second hang time and dropped him dead center into the dumpster. Poops came screaming into the dream at that point and set the record straight. Turned out 5X shanked El Foldo straight up the elevator shaft.

Tears.

5X claimed he hit El Foldo square and sent him into orbit like a satellite with 5 second hang time and dropped him dead center into the dumpster. Poops came screaming into the dream at that point and set the record straight. Turned out 5X shanked El Foldo straight up the elevator shaft.

5X claimed he wasn't a punter a couple of weeks ago. I'm too lazy to find the thread.

Go on......tell me what happened next
psychiatry-couch2.jpg

Advertisement
Back