So it doesn't take 4 years to play the 3-4

Miami82

Mediocrity is for pussies
Isn't that the mantra around here from the sunshine pumpers... it takes 4 years to get the right guys...blah blah blah...

looks like UL didn't get that memo.

Advertisement
Isn't that the mantra around here from the sunshine pumpers... it takes 4 years to get the right guys...blah blah blah...

The slurpers are hiding out on the recruiting board. They can't hear you from here!

All there really is to say is that we suck. All these new threads aren't needed.

We suck. With good talent. We suck

Sorry, but a Petrino team just got 336 yards on that D. Seriously? If you told me we were going to give up only 336 yards to a Petrino lead team, I'd have been giddy. That D played lights out, and the O ripped their hearts out. Anyone who thinks the D was the cause of that loss needs their head examined.

Sorry, but a Petrino team just got 336 yards on that D. Seriously? If you told me we were going to give up only 336 yards to a Petrino lead team, I'd have been giddy. That D played lights out, and the O ripped their hearts out. Anyone who thinks the D was the cause of that loss needs their head examined.

Lol 31 points and this guy is saying the D played lights out.

Drink bleach please.

Advertisement
Did you not watch the game? They weren't as good as many, myself included thought they would be. Their qb is trash and I guarantee they won't have a repeat defensive performance as they did last night. They are in transition and aren't very good

Drink bleach please.

Defense didn't give up 31 points. Look at the box score for clarification. And they gave us 14 points, but our offense only decided to take three of them.

Holy **** in your effort to defend the staff you didn't even comprehend my point. IT DOESN"T TAKE 4 YEARS TO SWITCH TO THE 3-4, LOOK AT UL!!! Dumbass...

Advertisement

Drink bleach please.
Both sides of the ball lost the game. But the defense was atrocious.

Holy **** in your effort to defend the staff you didn't even comprehend my point. IT DOESN"T TAKE 4 YEARS TO SWITCH TO THE 3-4, LOOK AT UL!!! Dumbass...

Agreed, they still aren't good, but the offense deserves the attention this time around.

You can take away 14 of those 31 and get what the defense really gave up. One kick return and that late garbage td.

D really gave up 17 points. We had 2-3 turnovers.

D wasn't as bad as it could of been, but wasn't the best either. Was an improvement though.

Drink bleach please.
Both sides of the ball lost the game. But the defense was atrocious.

Honestly, I would replace that with "offense". They truly couldn't get out of their own way.

Advertisement

Drink bleach please.

Defense didn't give up 31 points. Look at the box score for clarification. And they gave us 14 points, but our offense only decided to take three of them.

What game did you watch? Go play in traffic.

Petrino adjusted (like every other team against us) and push our **** in the 2nd half.

On both sides of the ball, btw

Agreed, they still aren't good, but the offense deserves the attention this time around.

I think the D played decent. Still not as aggressive as I would like to see, but I think that is more the mindset of this staff vs the talent we have. Under this regime I don't think we will see our team assert its will on an opponent. Its not their style.

Advertisement

Drink bleach please.

Thats what happens when you set the bar as low as Golden and Co have. Giving up 336 yards 31 points and 50% on 3rd down (while the other team is missing their top 2 weapons on O) is now some kind of victory. Miami's defense used to look 5 times as dominant as ULs did last night. Yes last night was an improvement from abhorrent

"What game did you watch? Go play in traffic."

My post is 100% factually accurate. Could you please point out the 31 points that the defense gave up? Thank you.

They went from a 3-3-5 to a 3-4. I don't know if that's the same degree of change in personnel and assignments. (Anybody got an answer). But the D got four sacks and the O turned the ball over 3 times and converted on 3rd one time with 3 points from three trips into the red zone.

The problem was not the D IMO.

Advertisement
Back