Man the devastation on these Florida state fans

datdude81

Junior
image.jpg

This has me on the floor ... If you hit famous Winston in the mouth he cannot control his composure
He is being sucked in and losing himself in this atmosphere

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    462.6 KB · Views: 47
Last edited:
Advertisement
FSU will lose at some point this season.

Also, that was a pretty obvious pass interference on FSU on that end zone throw. Not called, OSU blows a punt, FSU scores shortly after. Bad calls are a killer. If that's called, we're looking at a tied game, or OSU lead.

Just saw the defensive holding. Are you freaking kidding me? What a horrible, horrible call.

Last edited:
yup that was horrible no call and then the phantom def. holding afterwards
FSU will lose at some point this season.

Also, that was a pretty obvious pass interference on FSU on that end zone throw. Not called, OSU blows a punt, FSU scores shortly after. Bad calls are a killer. If that's called, we're looking at a tied game, or OSU lead.

Advertisement
Get a TD and take 8 minutes off the clock. FSU has no timeouts left.

Advertisement
that is the game

gotta hold the ball. he let go of the ball to put his hand down. i know its instinct but he would have been down had he held on to it for another second.

Last edited:
fsu has an easy schedule. no oklahoma this year. florida sucks so notre dame is their toughest game

Advertisement
If that ok st QB doesn't fumble, they might have won this game. With that said, Ok St could still win if they make a stop here with 1:55 left

Advertisement
FSU is not that good. They will lose this year, maybe more than once. They just don't look like a champion, period.

FSU is not that good. They will lose this year, maybe more than once. They just don't look like a champion, period.
You mean like miami vs boston college in our national championship year?

some of you have football erectile dysfunction. Way too premature

The two teams that have a legit shot at beating Florida state are both playing on Labor Day.....

Advertisement
Back