UNC Losing to Liberty

Advertisement
Should never be losing to Liberty, especially near the half.

The ACC is god awful. More so then years past.

We better win the coastal.

Didn't Herbstreit pick Pitt as a dark horse to win the Coastal? I think that should sum it up for everyone.

Advertisement
I usually try to defend the ACC.

Conference pride and all that.

It's getting harder and harder to do though. If Golden can keep the SoFl talent home and be a passable game day coach we walk the Coastal every year.

I usually try to defend the ACC.

Conference pride and all that.

It's getting harder and harder to do though. If Golden can keep the SoFl talent home and be a passable game day coach we walk the Coastal every year.

Let's outright win it once before we start talking about every year.

I'm going to be at that game against them and it is going to be fun to run up the score.

Advertisement
ite lol, i live in the area and watched both UNC and NC STATE struggle even though UNC pulled away late and STATE pulled that win out there ***, im a true CANE all the way and i was giving them ish about there performances today and especially with unc vs Liberty and to the people i know around here (Raleigh) including my son who is unc fan (let him choose who he wants to root for) anyway im lookin forward to the season and especially mon night, like our chances real talk on Labor Day and imo the defense yes i said defense will be better this yr, we have no choice but to get better #SWAG

Advertisement
Advertisement
ite lol, i live in the area and watched both UNC and NC STATE struggle even though UNC pulled away late and STATE pulled that win out there ***, im a true CANE all the way and i was giving them ish about there performances today and especially with unc vs Liberty and to the people i know around here (Raleigh) including my son who is unc fan (let him choose who he wants to root for) anyway im lookin forward to the season and especially mon night, like our chances real talk on Labor Day and imo the defense yes i said defense will be better this yr, we have no choice but to get better #SWAG

whereabouts in Raleigh do you stay? I’m not up there anymore but I went to NC State and know the area pretty well. i still go up a few times a year. love the city

um I remember Bethune hanging with us before. It is the first game of the season, they got their **** together late.

can we collectively as a group try to brainstorm and find out why UNC would even be preseason ranked? I know they bring back that good WR but they lost their two best players, Renner(their veteran and experienced qb) and Ebron, their all america TE/WR. I know they played well at the end of the season but come on. its ridiculous that they were ranked

Advertisement
Back