Brady Hoke

ball915

All-American
Just listened to him on CFB Live for 30 seconds and is the epitome and definition of a CORCH. Will be gone after this season

Advertisement
Michigan is program. That you would expect to make a Charlie Strong or a Chris Peterson hire. Hoke had one good season at Ball State and won 9 games at SDSU. Not really impressive in the grand scheme of things. Each passing year at Michigan. They have dropped more games than the year before under him.

Last edited:
Yep, started off hot his first year too. Don't like or dislike Michigan but really would love for them to make the Buckeyes life a living ****.

Advertisement
This is a perfect example of the lack of message board accountability. When Michigan went 11-2 in 2011, the Shannon Slurpers/ Golden Haters used Hoke as an example of "this is what a real coach can come in and do in his first year". Now that it's obvious that this clown is a Corch, is it okay to mention again that the roster he inherited was pretty good, and that it's not all about the coach until he gets a chance to build his own program?

Advertisement
494.jpg

Advertisement
This is a perfect example of the lack of message board accountability. When Michigan went 11-2 in 2011, the Shannon Slurpers/ Golden Haters used Hoke as an example of "this is what a real coach can come in and do in his first year". Now that it's obvious that this clown is a Corch, is it okay to mention again that the roster he inherited was pretty good, and that it's not all about the coach until he gets a chance to build his own program?

Hoke is the Larry Coker of Michigan - every year his record has been worse.

Advertisement
He's been a surprising bust. I thought both he and Golden would do well at elite programs. I wrong on both accounts. I liked the Golden hire unlike the Coker and Shannon hires and extensions. Hated both of those. Coker I never saw as a long term fixture at the U and Shannon was just a political big splash agenda hire by the Troll.

Shocking that poRsters here were crowning Hokes fat *** after a few games into his Michigan career

Hoke is the Larry Coker of Michigan - every year his record has been worse.

Hey, don't insult Larry that way. Sure he sucked, but he sucked with two undefeated seasons and an NC. Man started our decline but so did Dennis. At least both left NCs in their wake.

Advertisement
Back