6'6, 333 pound OT Tommy Kinsler talks team pickup games: "I'm the point guard"

View as article

DMoney

D-Moni
Administrator

While Francis Mauigoa and Samson Okunlola received most of the attention in the ‘23 OL class, several inside the building felt the most talented signee was 6’6, 333-pound OT Tommy Kinsler from Ocala. Kinsler met with the CanesInSight Podcast to discuss spring football and more:

On his progress this spring: It's been going good. I've been starting to get better with the playbook. I’m moving quicker than I ever have before and just moving guys. Looking great. Technique...

Continue reading...

Advertisement
Advertisement
IMG_4141.jpeg

**** this is great. Reminder to call my mom.

We have so many tackles. Love his mentality to work his way up but hope he’s willing to be patient as well

Advertisement
OL should be playing a lot of basketball (Handball was great in the old days). Athletic OL are such a plus

Rather than sit the bench in 2024, wish theyd give him a chance to grab LG.

Of the 4 LG candidates(Samson, Lou, McCoy, Kinsler) he seems the most physically adapt to handle LG.

Kinsler, Samson and Francis I hope are the core of the 2025 OL. Thats a championship core right there. 2025 will be Mauigoa last year anyway so we have to get Kinsler ready to be the next guy up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
How many points does this pickup hoops team beat last season's Iowa or South Carolina women's teams by? I'm thinking 26. Discuss.

See Ya Reaction GIF by Travis

Kinsler, Samson and Francis I hope are the core of the 2025 OL. Thats a championship core right there. 2025 will be Mauigoa last year anyway so we have to get Kinsler ready to be the next guy up.
Coop will be RG hopefully. Samson at LT, Kinsler LG, Francis at C?!?! Coop RG and Markel RT or flip Bell and Samson? Wow

Advertisement
Back