3-Star Edge Rusher Cole McConathy Commits to Miami

Advertisement
Advertisement
I recall some saying he was one of the biggest steals in this class around signing day 👀
Said it when I first saw his film during the last recruiting cycle. My favorite recruit on defense, and a potential superstar. We could have a special DL if Lightfoot can gain some good weight. Just need to add a couple more monsters at DT this cycle and 2 more beastly DE’s and we could be set for the future.

Advertisement
When they said he was a priority u knew that they thought highly of him regardless of rankings. When Dmoney said that i paid attention especially when Loserville had a great DE on their roster already.
Might sound kinda dumb and obvious but I kinda look at it like the NFL draft. I want guys that produced big at the previous level. Seems like scouts and draft experts are always trying to outsmart everyone and find these diamonds in the rough

It’s like man the kid plays in a legit classification in Alabama and put up monster numbers. Take it.

(It’s not always that simple for the Uber literal types here just sayin)

Hot take: when its all over, the two Bama 3* may be two of the more impactful players in the class (and this in a class full of likely impact players). They're already demanding playing time and pushing folk into the portal.

Will revisit this in a couple of years and see how it turns out.

Advertisement
Hot take: when its all over, the two Bama 3* may be two of the more impactful players in the class (and this in a class full of likely impact players). They're already demanding playing time and pushing folk into the portal.

Will revisit this in a couple of years and see how it turns out.
Bama 3*s are 5*s everywhere else…

It would be great though to finally start hitting on some “underrated” guys. We’ve been taking too many of them for decades it’s about time they start producing.

I agree with @JHallCanes it’s always a good idea to take the Restrepo type dudes that may not be ideal size but produce a ton against solid competition.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back