2025 Recruiting

Advertisement

I really wish we would offer Caleb Holt from Buckhorn HS in northern Alabama. I was able to coach against him when he was an 8th grader starting on Buckhorns' Varsity. The kid is ridiculously talented. He was being called baby bron at Huntsville Classic at the event. In the 6A Final 4, this year, he put up 33pts and 14 rebs against McGill Toolen (Mobile) and against Mountain Brook(Bham) he dropped 32 pts, 18 rebs, and 4 assts. This was all as a Freshman.

I really wish we would offer Caleb Holt from Buckhorn HS in northern Alabama. I was able to coach against him when he was an 8th grader starting on Buckhorns' Varsity. The kid is ridiculously talented. He was being called baby bron at Huntsville Classic at the event. In the 6A Final 4, this year, he put up 33pts and 14 rebs against McGill Toolen (Mobile) and against Mountain Brook(Bham) he dropped 32 pts, 18 rebs, and 4 assts. This was all as a Freshman.
Would love to see us get after Holt. Kid has blue blood written all over him. 2026 is a long time away though and a lot of things can happen between now and then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Top 2 prospects (Cameron Boozer and Cooper Flagg) in the 2025 class are getting ready to play each other today at 2pm on ESPNU. Many consider these 2 to be the top 2 prospects in the country regardless of classification. It's for all the marbles today as they battle for the #1 spot and the EYBL Peach Jam championship.

Advertisement
Back