2024 Recruiting

Advertisement
Late grab by Coach L. Supposedly beat out Baylor. Plays in our district at a school not usually know for sports. Hakeem Olajuwon’s kids play on same team and recruited a bunch of kids there.

Seems like an ok pickup. But honestly feels like a kids who won’t get starter minutes next year and get mad and transfer. Because that’s the new college ball way.

Advertisement
We need bodies I suppose. But it seems like we could find a player who averages 6ppg right here in Miami. 🤔

Probably doesn't matter.

Yes but you also need some developmental guys in the pipeline
I agree.

I was just responding to your claim that he would play a lot in 2025. It's possible, but seems unlikely. I think it's just as likely that he transfers out than that he is a key piece in 2025.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Like who? The local pool of prospects was awful this year
Haven't checked but I'm positive somebody has better numbers than these. Maybe Coach L already checked on them and they refused but I'm not sure why we have to go Texas to get a guy who averages 6ppg.

You have Pack, Blackmon, Bethea and Djobet. This is a guy you want to develop and get ready for 25.
1715464760216.png

Advertisement
Haven't checked but I'm positive somebody has better numbers than these. Maybe Coach L already checked on them and they refused but I'm not sure why we have to go Texas to get a guy who averages 6ppg.
Where are you getting 6ppg. He was 17.6 and 6 assists.

Advertisement
Back