2024 Recruiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
1699384119101.png

What a class L has put together! Is this expected to be what the final class looks like or are we pursuing anyone else to potentially add?
Might be a surprise but probably looking at transfers to fill out the roster… we will need to add a big because Omier is basically definitely gone. We should have a great frontcourt next year with Cleveland, Casey, and Nwoko but need another depth piece.

I know we are only a game in but I'd bet that Omier and Wooga are for sure gone. Something tells me Pack will stick around for one more year unless he goes off. Otherwise we don't lose anyone else. We also have 2 opens ships going into the season. So maybe 4-5 spots to fill.

Advertisement
I know we are only a game in but I'd bet that Omier and Wooga are for sure gone. Something tells me Pack will stick around for one more year unless he goes off. Otherwise we don't lose anyone else. We also have 2 opens ships going into the season. So maybe 4-5 spots to fill.
We should assume we will lose at least 1 or 2 unexpected guys. No one thought we were going to have 4 portal defections last year.

We should assume we will lose at least 1 or 2 unexpected guys. No one thought we were going to have 4 portal defections last year.

IMHO it’s all gonna depend on what the rotation looks like… Aire and Jovanovich left because they weren’t good enough, Walker was basically invited to explore other options, and Bev wanted a starting role that he wasn’t going to get here.

Why are people assuming Omier is gone? Going to be very hard for him to be a draftable prospect at his size. Now he may be done with college and not want to do another year but I don’t think it’s a lock he doesn’t return.

Why are people assuming Omier is gone? Going to be very hard for him to be a draftable prospect at his size. Now he may be done with college and not want to do another year but I don’t think it’s a lock he doesn’t return.

He will find a "PJ Tucker" type role on some NBA team

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back