2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
Robert Saleh is a good Defensive coach for Taylor to hopefully get his head out of his *** for... But in NY, might be bad for him. Going to like a Packers probably would have been best tbh. But Jets have a great Defense and that culture might rub off on him...
I'm not sure how true it is but someone I know who does a lot of the NFL draft analyst stuff said Mario had to have a come to Jesus moment with LT and his family and almost threw him off the team.

Last edited:
I'm not sure how true it is but someone I know who does a lot of the NFL draft analyst stuff said Mario had to have a come to Jesus moment with his LT and his family and almost threw him off the team.
doesn't surprise me. A guy like him doesn't fall out of draft without poor reviews directly from the coach as well... Like if it was just on film that he did't have great effort every play, but off the field he wasn't missing workouts and stuff, then he's still gunna be drafted likely. ...

Advertisement
There's no such thing as "deserve" when it comes to the draft.

That improvement was the byproduct of Mike Norvell. His system makes average QB's play well above their means, he's literally done it his entire career.

You know you’re my guy but disagree on that first part. If you have skills and you ball out in college, you deserve a shot in the league. Maybe “earned” is a better word? Idk, obviously it’s a rule here to **** on everything fsu and I get it but buddy earned the right to get a shot at the next level.

Your 2nd part, for sure. What’s Riley Ferguson doing these days?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back