2024 NFL Draft Thread

Advertisement
I'm glad we can all stop with the Fake Leonard Taylor hype that's been around this site for years. Truth is LT was a MASSIVE disappointment who would take countless plays off every game and rarely made an impact. He completely mailed it in for 2023 and bought into the fake draft hype that was around him that he never earned. LT wasn't even on a Gerald Willis level who did nothing in the NFL.
This.

LT never dominated any game he actually managed to play in… Bain in his true freshman season provided more dominance even while being doubled than we ever saw from him.

Wish him the best but at some point you need to flip the switch if you really want this and dominate to the level of your talent if you really wanna get paid.

Advertisement
I’m curious.

Not counting QBs how many of the last 2 draft’s 1st rounders were portal transfers?
5 first rounders in 2023, none QBs

- Tyree Smith
- Jahmyr Gibbs
- Christian Gonzalez
- Jordan Addison
- Dalton Kincaid

9 first rounders this year, 4 QBs

- Laiatu Latu
- Jared Verse
- Chop Robinson
- Tyler Guyton
- Ricky Pearsall

I am bummed LT did not get drafted. Bad decision. Bad look. Just nothing positive. I hope he grows up and battles on to a roster.

I also remember posting on here back in October that he was a bust. I know line play and I know when I see bad technique. I saw way too much of that from LT over the years. I got crucified by a lot of you. The receipts are there for all to see. Someone actually told me to kill myself. To those who threw rocks at me - and you know who you are - a big F you 🖕.

Advertisement
Lil' Gore was super productive at Southern Miss (#3 all-time rusher with 4,000-plus yards)

Didn't look like a burner in the games I watched, but he could make yards even though their QB and OL situation seemed pretty bad.

Advertisement
Poor Talent from Manny regime.

Poor use of the portal thus far from Mario in 2022 and 2023.

Good thing is both seem to be trending very much in the right direction now.

Serious Peter Cushing GIF by Arrow Video

Advertisement
Robert Saleh is a good Defensive coach for Taylor to hopefully get his head out of his *** for... But in NY, might be bad for him. Going to like a Packers probably would have been best tbh. But Jets have a great Defense and that culture might rub off on him...

That Leonard Taylor situation tragic. He don’t love football like that clearly even though he’s talented. If only he was more dedicated he’d be at least a day 2 pick

I'm glad we can all stop with the Fake Leonard Taylor hype that's been around this site for years. Truth is LT was a MASSIVE disappointment who would take countless plays off every game and rarely made an impact. He completely mailed it in for 2023 and bought into the fake draft hype that was around him that he never earned. LT wasn't even on a Gerald Willis level who did nothing in the NFL.
This This and this again. Said it so many times GW3 was dramatically better than LT and he couldnt even get drafted. But all the star and south florida slurpers downvoted me and talked about LT's 5 stars, "first step" and "athletic talent." LOL. Another UDFA cane and total bust.

Advertisement
Back