Official ********2023 - OFFICIAL END OF YEARS AWARDS - (OPTION 1B - MOPES - Mario’s Left Over Timeout #2)*******

Biggest Mopes 1B:

• @htownkidd

Votes: 15 14.6%
  • @Pipo

Votes: 26 25.2%
  • @Angry Ibis

Votes: 32 31.1%
  • @bobbydigius

Votes: 9 8.7%
  • @PRcane787

Votes: 7 6.8%
  • @SinisterCane

Votes: 39 37.9%
  • @mcnaire2004

Votes: 25 24.3%
  • @crossover22[]_[]

Votes: 42 40.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
The entire contest should be @WeBallinBoyz vs. @Angry Ibis

Edit: @crossover22[]_[] with an honorable mention due to ferocity, but lacks the sheer volume of the aforementioned Generals of the Mope Army.
See, @No_Fly_Zone?

@WeBallinBoyz - to me is a reasonable poster that is forthright.

We have a very respectable Maud in the artist formally know as……. ****, I forgot the previous name, but Brains, saying @WeBallinBoyz is a Mope.

Not nominated, but @Memnon often falls in this category (was a mope nominee last year) and replaced by @Rellyrell @htownkidd and others this year.

The committee considered this category carefully and our point is being proven.

Advertisement
See, @No_Fly_Zone?

We have a very respectable Maud in the artist formally know as……. ****, I forgot the previous name, but Brains, saying @WeBallinBoyz is a Mope.

Not nominated, but @Memnon often falls in this category (was a mope nominee last year) and replaced by @Rellyrell @htownkidd and others this year.

Oh, I wholeheartedly agree. My post was half calling attention to that fact, half trolling hardcore slurpers.

And knowing Jedd, I'd bet he meant it as a badge of honor, lol.

See, @No_Fly_Zone?

I'm a mope.

Advertisement
Who did @Memnon pay off?
I'm the furthest thing from a "Mope".

Anybody who read my post game recaps from Weeks 1-4 would look like an idiot attempting to categorize me as a Mope.

In fact, I don't think really any of the nominees are actually mopes, except for maybe Sinister. And even his Mope status can be questioned in this instance because he was & is 100% correct about this season, TVD & the HC.

Anybody who read my post game recaps from Weeks 1-4 would look like an idiot attempting to categorize me as a Mope.

In fact, I don't think really any of the nominees are actually mopes, except for maybe Sinister. And even his Mope status can be questioned in this instance because he was & is 100% correct about this season, TVD & the HC.
If you didn't notice the sarcasm, I failed as a moper. I'm ashamed tbh.

Someone has to be a nominee. @SinisterCane is back to back Mope champ although looks like not for long. Good run.

We know and we love you! 😂😂

Edit: @Memnon - I have a summary on the first Mope Award thread pointing out exactly what you said. Please read the intro:

Thread '******2023 - OFFICIAL END OF YEAR CIS AWARDS****** BIGGEST MOPE (Option 1A Mopes - Mario’s Left Over Timeout #1)'
https://www.canesinsight.com/thread...-1a-mopes-mario’s-left-over-timeout-1.189712/

Advertisement
Someone has to be a nominee. @SinisterCane is back to back Mope champ although looks like not for long. Good run.

@SinisterCane
New New Atl GIF

Advertisement

Edit: @Memnon - I have a summary on the first Mope Award thread pointing out exactly what you said. Please read the intro:

Thread '******2023 - OFFICIAL END OF YEAR CIS AWARDS****** BIGGEST MOPE (Option 1A Mopes - Mario’s Left Over Timeout #1)'
https://www.canesinsight.com/threads/2023-official-end-of-year-cis-awards-biggest-mope-option-1a-mopes-mario’s-left-over-timeout-1.189712/
Your intro and presentation speech?

Advertisement

That’s just what a mope would say.

I don’t make the rules.

Advertisement
Back