2023 2023 DE Offer in Georgia - Darron Reed (Will official over Summer)

Advertisement
Childhood dream school Miami.

we heard that a lot around here the past decade.
Serious question......do you use a whole box of tissues per thread? You come on every thread and seriously mope. Dude, do yourself and ALL of us a favor and put down your video game controller, get up and out of your basement, go out and allow sunshine to touch your face, and go get laid, even if you have to pay for it.

Advertisement
Serious question......do you use a whole box of tissues per thread? You come on every thread and seriously mope. Dude, do yourself and ALL of us a favor and put down your video game controller, get up and out of your basement, go out and allow sunshine to touch your face, and go get laid, even if you have to pay for it.
You shared a lot right there, even if you didn’t intend to. Don’t mind my posts. Fix your soul. And for the love of Mary, quit payin for it.

You shared a lot right there, even if you didn’t intend to. Don’t mind my posts. Fix your soul. And for the love of Mary, quit payin for it.
Oh no man, I do just fine, as you can tell by my lack of moping. You'll get there, keep your chins up.

Advertisement
My friend, I sincerely appreciate your interest. If you want to help me, help the prgram. Sponsor a kid on an official visit.
I am busting balls man. To be honest, you have great insight on here a lot, and then the next thread you go completely negative.

I am busting balls man. To be honest, you have great insight on here a lot, and then the next thread you go completely negative.
Lol. I don't even mean to be negative. When I see the dull, glazed expressions of ***-soaked droolers, it just triggers something in me and I have to point out that the proper object of fan worship should be the program, not the coach, and what's more, coaches are fallible!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back