Votes: 13 13.5%
  • @WanderFranco

Votes: 21 21.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Sorry Anchorman GIF by reactionseditor
It’s ok. I fixed it.

Advertisement
@PIPO it’s happening in this Awards season. @TheOriginalCane is having a Michael Jackson Thriller type Grammy season…

View attachment 280181

You know he only won 8 out of the 12 Grammy Awards for which he was nominated, right?

Of course...he lost to himself in Best R&B song (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' lost to Billie Jean)...

And he lost (twice) to The Police and Every Breath You Take for Song of the Year (Billie Jean and Beat It both lost)...

And, finally, The Girl Is Mine lost Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group to Every Breath You Take...

So the only group/song/album that beat Michael that year was The Police with Every Breath You Take from Synchronicity.

You know he only won 8 out of the 12 Grammy Awards for which he was nominated, right?

Of course...he lost to himself in Best R&B song (Wanna Be Startin' Somethin' lost to Billie Jean)...

And he lost (twice) to The Police and Every Breath You Take for Song of the Year (Billie Jean and Beat It both lost)...

And, finally, The Girl Is Mine lost Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group to Every Breath You Take...

So the only group/song/album that beat Michael that year was The Police with Every Breath You Take from Synchronicity.
You’ll be up for poster of the year too im sure. You’ll have a chance to lose there lol

In the meantime…

K0owGlpk.gif

Advertisement

Dude....you are beginning to threaten me for the "Cliff Claven" Award and I'm not liking it one bit here.

Let's tone this **** down.

Advertisement
Wanderfranco was my #1 choice. He will argue in so many circles that he eventually starts making the complete opposite point. Dude moves more goal posts than a travel soccer team. He’s the only regular poster here I had to put on ignore.

TOC will TL;DR you to death so I rarely respond. Relly will write some war and piece length posts too but he usually researches a lot of numbers so I can appreciate his points even if I don’t necessarily agree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Post count isn’t everything here. It’s not a 1 vote choice. People get 3 votes. Two votes should be going to TOC and Cali and then to a few others. That’s not what’s happening. They’re going to TOC and then a few others.
The odds are stacked in TOC’s favor. Having 3 times as many porsts as the nearest competitor (Cali) lends itself to the overwhelming victory.

Advertisement
Back