Official ***2022 CIS END OF YEAR AWARDS PRESENTS: The HBK/Hollywood Hogan Face/Heel Turn Award

CIS BEST HEEL/FACE TURN

• Memnon

• IndayArtHauz

• Go Canes!!!

• Dwinstitles

• Empirical Cane

• Crossover22[]_[]

Results are only viewable after voting.
Advertisement
LCE has always given an honest assessment on the program. He never pushes an agenda nor is he overly critical of the program. With the staff, a lot of his perspectives on the staff were spot on. Nothing “heel turning” about that. At the end, he wants Miami to succeed but that doesn’t mean he needs to ignore the obvious. Salute to @Memnon as a real one.

That being said, I can’t say that about many other posters who are so miserable they can’t allow others to be optimistic about the future.

LCE has always given an honest assessment on the program. He never pushes an agenda nor is he overly critical of the program. With the staff, a lot of his perspectives on the staff were spot on. Nothing “heel turning” about that. At the end, he wants Miami to succeed but that doesn’t mean he needs to ignore the obvious. Salute to @Memnon as a real one.

That being said, I can’t say that about many other posters who are so miserable they can’t allow others to be optimistic about the future.
This is a satire award.

And me, Inday and Memnin LOOOOOVE pro wrestling.
So I wanted this baby and wanted to do it.

Advertisement
Back