Official ***** 2022 CiS End of Year Awards - Best Booty Gif *****

Who posted the best booty gif of 2022? (Select 3)

• Booty #1 - pubmedu

Votes: 45 36.6%
  • Booty #2 - WaterburyCane

Votes: 23 18.7%
  • Booty#3 - djnellz

Votes: 16 13.0%
  • Booty #4 - Baba Yaga. Yeah, I nominated myself, so what?

Votes: 65 52.8%
  • Booty #5 - Cane Tankerous

Votes: 8 6.5%
  • Booty #6 - PIPO

Votes: 25 20.3%
  • Booty #7 - Hstokes1447

Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Booty #8 - UMinati

Votes: 13 10.6%

• Total voters
Hmm...let me go back and upload them directly. When I created the thread I just drag n dropped them from one browser window into the other.

Fwiw, sorry. I did a preview thread before poRsting and it looked good on my desktop view.

EDIT: Try it now.

That fixed it. You are a gentleman and a scholar...

... of ****. Which everyone knows is the best kind of scholar.

Advertisement
@pubmedu @WaterburyCane @djnellz @me @UMinati @PIPO @Cane Tankerous @Hstokes1447

I'm aware you guys didn't choose these specific gifs for the poll. This was thrown together kinda last minute and I didn't have the time to scour through hudreds of pages of commitment threads so as I found ones that you guys posted, if they were decent quality and haven't been posted 100 times before, I snagged them.

If you guys would like, post in this thread your Top 3 booty gifs and tag me, and I will update the original poll.

Like this:

@me lol

@pubmedu @WaterburyCane @djnellz @me @UMinati @PIPO @Cane Tankerous @Hstokes1447

I'm aware you guys didn't choose these specific gifs for the poll. This was thrown together kinda last minute and I didn't have the time to scour through hudreds of pages of commitment threads so as I found ones that you guys posted, if they were decent quality and haven't been posted 100 times before, I snagged them.

If you guys would like, post in this thread your Top 3 booty gifs and tag me, and I will update the original poll.

Like this:

@me lol

Hmm...let me go back and upload them directly. When I created the thread I just drag n dropped them from one browser window into the other.

Fwiw, sorry. I did a preview thread before poRsting and it looked good on my desktop view.

EDIT: Try it now.
Yup that worked!

Pulp Fiction Eyes GIF

Like this:

Well Done Reaction GIF

Advertisement

Like this:

Wife caught me loading the booty gifs. Going have to lay low.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look fellas, I ****ed up with this poll. Each nominee should have been able to put forth their Top 3 for voting. The original intent was to select the best individual booty gifs posted throughout thd year, but this award was a late addition so I didn't have posts bookmarked and instead I had to scour through individual threads looking for booty's I deemed worthy.

We'll adjust for this year.

i****edup-messedup.gif

Advertisement
Back