2020 DL Simeon Barrow Jr | 28 TFLs 15 Sacks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol.

Everyone has a price. You see any DT acquisitions yet? Don’t let money be the reason he doesn’t come here.

He doesn’t like the school or Miami? That’s another issue. But money and playing time, you’re not going to find a better combo here. It would be extremely disappointing to not land him, especially since you couldn’t get Harmon to visit (USC paid up).
"Everyone has a price"

True, but humans won't make every decision purely based on money. LSU knows why they're getting the father involved (that's a ******* red flag and a half, fwiw). If that wouldn't work, they wouldn't do it.

Advertisement
"Everyone has a price"

True, but humans won't make every decision purely based on money. LSU knows why they're getting the father involved (that's a ******* red flag and a half, fwiw). If that wouldn't work, they wouldn't do it.
I seriously doubt Mario would do something sleazy like putting Pops on the payroll. Would he outbid for the player? Undoubtedly.

…those are facts. They ran for 208 yards on us, which was nearly 100 more yards than we allowed per game coming into it. I didn’t say the Rutgers RB was bad.
With half our defense out. I’m not saying we didn’t show poorly, but it speaks to the reason we need depth and talent across the board. We fielded a defense that not only had injuries but whose three star defensive players sat out for the draft and were all lower draft round picks. .

None of us care. And none of us should care what FSU fans think

I can’t imagine they worried about what we said while they were rolling undefeated last year and we were ****ting ourselves again

I’d only fight the guy because I don’t like his face

While this may be true, they are sure as **** whining about it now.

Advertisement
Dad wants him at LSU and has already been compensated to make it happen. Might be a sticky situation for him if his son chooses Miami.
Probably just internet rumors. Who lets their Dad dictate their life at 47? Heck Barrow has two sons that have graduated high school already.
bar.png

Advertisement
FWIW D$ on the daily CIS youtube video says that he feels more confident in landing Barrow than he does Baron.

He also said the likelihood of going 2-0 is higher than going 0-2....
Does he get the sense that Baron and Walker are a package deal? I honestly have no idea, I just assumed so.

At this point, not sure there’s too many other options at edge other than the Jacksonville St dude who was an all-conference guy.

Advertisement
Does he get the sense that Baron and Walker are a package deal? I honestly have no idea, I just assumed so.

At this point, not sure there’s too many other options at edge other than the Jacksonville St dude who was an all-conference guy.
He actually said he doesn't see Walker as a take for the staff.

Maybe thats what made Baron go talk to Ole Miss again and not commit?

Also I agree on the Jacksonville state guy but he seems to have gotten no offers from anyone and neither 247 or on3 have even given him a rating. Seems strange to me.

Advertisement
Cool I can pull receipts too
Feel free. I was critical of the DL class and the overall class til the end. I ate my crow on it. Mario’s close was absurd, borderline historic. He flexed on everyone including me.

I don’t go around attacking people without acknowledging I was wrong about how the ‘24 class finished.

You know what, why am I even wasting my breath. Carry on.

Good. Lock him up, don’t take no for an answer. Then see what we can do with the rest of the available DTs

Apparently LSU is now throwing bags around for Damonic Williams too.
lol. Don’t take no for an answer??!! How do you propose they do that?

Contrary to what the fans want to believe money isn’t always the answer.
Lol.

Everyone has a price. You see any DT acquisitions yet? Don’t let money be the reason he doesn’t come here.

He doesn’t like the school or Miami? That’s another issue. But money and playing time, you’re not going to find a better combo here. It would be extremely disappointing to not land him, especially since you couldn’t get Harmon to visit (USC paid up).
I disagree. We've already heard a few times more than we'd like that we were the highest offer yet still didn't get the guy.

I understand being disappointed - for years, Miami got beat because there wasn't money. Now that there is, logically it feels like we should never lose. And yet it happens....

IDK what this kid wants. Pops may be willing to take his visit bag and walk. Or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back