Coaching 2016 + 2017 Staff

Advertisement
Advertisement
U think Saban was going to keep Kul on the roster when he doesn't recruit? If he stood long enough those DT positions would be bare asf. Then u would see bama interior control be over and the whole defense would collapse. He doesn't recruit I don't care how much u teach u need the dog, if u lining up poodles they going to listen but they won't be pits.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Everybody wanted Searles fired. Richt's best days were far behind him. Manny looked good (2017 only) because he followed D'Onofrio. I would probably take Simpson over Kool to be honest. Escaped many close games against really bad conf teams. Had the great game against ND. Then one of those bad teams Pitt brought the whole season tumbling down. My opinion not a great staff.

While the staff was not horrible, they would not have lasted as they did not recruit well. If this staff remained in tact we would not have had long term success

Richt was a good CEO, but obviously the health issues and wanting to call plays ultimately decided his fate here

Advertisement
Back