Official 2008 Miami Vs Texas A& M Game - Original Broadcast

Advertisement
Have only rewatched the first half so far. This was actually one of the few “good” games from the Nix era. Neat to see a few similarities in offense personnel (some speed/power combos at RB, unproven receivers) but clearly TVD is better at this stage than either Marve or Harris. On defense, I would LOVE to have even the young version of McCarthy and Spence, although I would argue Bissainthe is the closest thing athletically to Spence since that time.

Anyway, this is a game that has long been missing from YouTube for some reason and saw that it recently was posted. Thanks to @Hoyacane1620 for always providing awesome content to this site!

Have only rewatched the first half so far. This was actually one of the few “good” games from the Nix era. Neat to see a few similarities in offense personnel (some speed/power combos at RB, unproven receivers) but clearly TVD is better at this stage than either Marve or Harris. On defense, I would LOVE to have even the young version of McCarthy and Spence, although I would argue Bissainthe is the closest thing athletically to Spence since that time.

Anyway, this is a game that has long been missing from YouTube for some reason and saw that it recently was posted. Thanks to @Hoyacane1620 for always providing awesome content to this site!
Jacorys 09 team would beat this team.

Advertisement
Cooper = Yearby = Parrish. Same respect people have for Parrish now should be how they feel about Yearby/Cooper.

Very similar players, very similar production.

Advertisement
I remember watching it on ESPN3 in Chicago thinking it was the coolest thing in the world since most Canes games were not really available here in Big 10 country.

Advertisement
Patrick Nix’s best O called all season or what? Didn’t Whipple come in the following year? Bill Young retired as well the following year or some ****? I guess i could google all this lol

Advertisement
Back