13 passes.....y

Vs a team with a stud at RB and a QB shaky through the air.

If that doesn't say it all I don't know what does. I know HS coaches that would have made it mor difficult on Armstrong tonight. 6 in the box all night.

Most teams would load 8-9 I the box and make Armstrong beat us with his arm. We are probably the only team in D1 that thought that would be a bad idea.

The irony is the defenses do it to us all the time, yet we don't do it back.

Advertisement
Yeah, I know. Miami players are superhuman, are from another planet and no one could ever possibly run by them. Certainly not a wr from a team from the Great Plains. #80 Kenny Bell is just likely to be on a NFL roster one year from now. But, he can't run at all. .

Maybe next year with Abdullah in NFL Nebraska will beat Miami with the passing game, that fleet of wr's and a strongarmed qb. Be fun to see.

Are you really on here talkin smack about receivers on a 9-13, 113 yard performance? Greatest wr corps in the country. Kudos.

Florida A&M had 218 passing yards against us. Congratulations. Your guys are a little better than half as good as FAMU.

Qb shaky through the air...hmmm?? T.A. is completing about 55 percent of passes, something around 60 is preferable but isn't far off. 9 touchdown passes, 2 interceptions..that's not a qb on shaky ground throwing the ball.

Don't recall what coverage Miami was in on 40 yard td pass to Bell, but if they had 6, 7 or more players close to line of scrimmage that one easy touchdown could have been enough to send a message to the Miami DC. How many more times does he need to get beat by the pass before it's enough? Two, three? That's a quick way to getting blown out early.

drew i dont know how else to put this to you except to say you guys lucked out and played a team that has its worst defensive coaching staff in school history. you didnt accomplish anything special last night, we as a fan base unfortunately are used to seeing this, we got gashed for 358 rushing yards by DUKE last year. its the same incompetence week after week, like i said nebraska has one good offensive player and this coaching staff sucks so bad they couldnt gameplan for one guy. dont get your hopes up about nebraska's talent thats a mediocre team

Qb shaky through the air...hmmm?? T.A. is completing about 55 percent of passes, something around 60 is preferable but isn't far off. 9 touchdown passes, 2 interceptions..that's not a qb on shaky ground throwing the ball.

Don't recall what coverage Miami was in on 40 yard td pass to Bell, but if they had 6, 7 or more players close to line of scrimmage that one easy touchdown could have been enough to send a message to the Miami DC. How many more times does he need to get beat by the pass before it's enough? Two, three? That's a quick way to getting blown out early.

Dammit, meant to neg.

Enjoy your 3-4 future losses.

Advertisement
LOL @ this guy thinking nebraska receivers are the reason mark dnofrio called defense the way he did

"One good offensive player." Ok...two, maybe three wr's, of those non good offensive weapons will likely be on a NFL team in two - three years. But, we know NFL teams save spots on 53 man roster for no talent, non good players. Okie dokie

Some non good O lineman owned the Miami D line and they knew what was coming!

See you next year.

"One good offensive player." Ok...two, maybe three wr's, of those non good offensive weapons will likely be on a NFL team in two - three years. But, we know NFL teams save spots on 53 man roster for no talent, non good players. Okie dokie

Some non good O lineman owned the Miami D line and they knew what was coming!

See you next year.

miami was owned by the likes of duke unc and wake forest last year, not exactly a murderers row, if you are on a canes site to seek some validation i dont know what to tell you except what i already have that nebraska team is mediocre and we saw the same product we have been seeing for 3 years nebraska is just as irrelevant as we are in the grand scheme except our coaches are just a tad bit crappier

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back