Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Advertisement
Sorry to derail this thread more but seriously when did jacolby become hated by everyone? That dude made big plays last year, i expect him to be even better this year because cam fits him better

57 rec for 864/8tds seems reliable to me..I think the few penalties he had left everyone with a bad taste(⏸️) but i think we sleeping on him.

Sorry to derail this thread more but seriously when did jacolby become hated by everyone? That dude made big plays last year, i expect him to be even better this year because cam fits him better

57 rec for 864/8tds seems reliable to me..I think the few penalties he had left everyone with a bad taste(⏸️) but i think we sleeping on him.
Board ***** on the staff for “development” and George went from borderline kicked off the team to lighting up FSU

Yes he still has work to do but the “development” he’s made so far has been huge

Advertisement

Started in the bowl game due to his dropped TD on the first pass of the game and the penalty he also got later on.

Im sure he did mess up sometimes in the season but I really couldnt recall him being some cancer until afterwards. (not saying he was or wasnt i just cant remember myself questioning him while watching the other games, the bowl game he 100% cost the team)

Blast from the past name haven't thought about in forever haha, lived across from him for a full year in Pearson. All time good dude. Sucked he never made it big. LaRon Byrd was also on my floor that year and was another guy from that class we thought had big things in store. Neither ever acted like they were too good for us regular folk.
love that guy

He had some knucklehead penalties in games last year but atleast he showed up in fsu game unlike some that get overhyped (cant be the school that believe big time players ball in big time games and put up that performance)..

but still he seems like defenders bait him into penalties and happened in multiple games (late louisville when we are trying desperately at end and rutgers multiple times).. Those hurt a struggling team, and knuckleheads tend to stay knuckleheads and not think before they react. He did show up in our bigger games tho

I think George is hit or miss. I haven't seen much out of bond. sam brown is a great addition. X is fine, but I dont believe hes a high end talent.
Judge Judy No GIF by Agent M Loves Gifs

Advertisement

What he did to FSU alone shows me he can be a baller when he puts his head into the game. He's hopefully learned from his mistakes and could have a huge year and shut a lot of people up on this board up.

What he did to FSU alone shows me he can be a baller when he puts his head into the game. He's hopefully learned from his mistakes and could have a huge year and shut a lot of people up on this board up.
fsu and tamu 3 tds(was a big game at the time), also scored against unc. He showed up in the big games, this year is about being consistent and leader. Atleast that SHOULD be the evolution if he is locked in..

Obviously the kid is talented, the coaches and players in past have really believed in him so he needs to go take it.. It starts in off season, I hope he is locked in.

fsu and tamu 3 tds(was a big game at the time), also scored against unc. He showed up in the big games, this year is about being consistent and leader. Atleast that SHOULD be the evolution if he is locked in..

Obviously the kid is talented, the coaches and players in past have really believed in him so he needs to go take it.. It starts in off season, I hope he is locked in.
Cam is going to be the leader of the offense, if not the team. He'll keep George straight.

Advertisement

For sure and if for some reason he isn’t locked in, we actually have some young guys that will gladly come in and take those reps. He won’t have much of a choice

Advertisement
I respectfully disagree. If any student is allowed to transfer without consequence, then why are we punishing student athletes? Are the schools guaranteeing their pay and future NFL earnings? Can these players be “cut”? Should players be required to stay at a school when it is disadvantageous to them? When that restriction on their movement could legitimately cost them millions of dollars?

My largest gripe is that you want to restrict, take away, or limit the players rights. I’m strongly against that. I also believe the “college football has gone to ****” argument is not a valid one. Let’s do what is best, not what we are used to doing already.

Here is a perfect example of why I wouldn’t want to restrict movement. Your son is a great player at QB, but he plays in Maine. Despite having a cannon for an arm and being an excellent student, he only gets athletic scholarship offers to non FBS schools. After a very successful 2 years on the gridiron, he is offered a scholarship to the University of Miami. He decides to chase him dreams and transfer to the U. After arriving, it soon becomes clear that your son does not have the skills to be a starting QB at a top ten school like Miami. He does however have the talent to play at Stanford. They also are interested in your son because of his academic prowess.

Are you going to tell your son not to transfer to the Cardinal because he is ruining college athletics??? Let the players play without restrictions.
If that is your vision of CFB let's just remove C from CFB and create a professional league with free agency and salary cap. What college students transfer every semester looking for a degree? In your example you use "Stanford" as a final destination which in real life not driven by sports it should have been your first destination from the beginning. Unrestricted free agency is ruining college athletics no other way to put it.

Advertisement
Back