Potential Portal DB’s (CB’s & S’s only)

Oh yeah I remember watching his film, does he run track? I do not have the eye when it comes to corners, I know DJ though can do it all S CB doesn't matter where u put him he will be a great player.
He seems to have elite speed. Theres a track highlight in there somewhere. Our speed at CB has been miserable for way too long

Also got a wingspan like a tarantula and a pterodactyl hybrid

Advertisement
He seems to have elite speed. Theres a track highlight in there somewhere. Our speed at CB has been miserable for way too long
I just want dudes to be at least 6'1 and running good track times just for closing speed and make up speed. Long arms to below the knees, pause. If its someone small he has to be a phenom type like Joyner or some ****

I just want dudes to be at least 6'1 and running good track times just for closing speed and make up speed. Long arms to below the knees, pause. If its someone small he has to be a phenom type like Joyner or some ****
Yeah we just have not landed those types and the elites from Florida have been giving us the middle finger for a long time

Advertisement
For me with corners it's speed, arm length, and that ability to quickly change directions I look for (backpedal to drop into a sprint + lateral agility type stuff) and can they flip their hips (Pause).

Advertisement
Crazy we had people here saying Walker wasnt any good, and here goes the National Champions taking him at a position of need for Miami.

Michigan defense should be elite again.

6-1 170. Can tie his shoes without bending over. Runs what appears to be something between a 3.3-3.35 40

also a Gator legacy that’s gonna tell them to **** their own faces so that’s nice
That's VT level 40's.

Advertisement
Advertisement
XKoJJhJZa80mI.gif

**** you Michigan!

@cway313

I still can’t believe we didn’t get after DB’s in the portal with a vegeance… and good ones.
Cheatagain just signed 4 starting caliber DB's in MAY...

That whole notion that there's no good quality CB's in the Portal has all been but shot to sh*t this Spring. There has actually been a surplus of starter quality Corners in the Portal over the last 2 seasons.

Advertisement
Back