OT: EA Sports College Football game

Advertisement
I wish We could do a dynasty league on here but I know Everyone would want to pick Miami and that’s my only team well other than my Alma mater but still
90% of the time I find a smaller school or randomly pick a mid level team and build them up.

im going to have to cop this on my series S that ps5 is too big to go on my desk sh look ugly asf. **** man how no PC release? thats the stupidest sh ever.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like the fact that option plays are supposed to work better, because in Madden, they are unusable. Gameplay also being faster is great, Madden is so ******* slow, it makes no sense.

However, the hype needs to die down. There was no gameplay in the trailer. People need to calm their ****, it's still EA releasing the game. It can only fail based on the hype rn.

I wonder if this means all freshman/transfers who didn't make it to campus before fall semester are not in the game?

Justin Scott? Damien Martinez?

Advertisement

I wonder if this means all freshman/transfers who didn't make it to campus before fall semester are not in the game?

The rosters can be updated after release similar to how Madden does. Need a college email address to be eligible so could be as simple as they haven't had access to opt in yet.

I think as long as they opted in they should be fine. The guys missing probably chose not to opt in at all.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back