NFL Pros at UM

No offense, but this does nothing for recruiting. If anything, I would want players from other schools who r in the NFL not be around here. Our selling pitch used to be former Canes who were in the NFL coming back home. Constantly having players who r drafted from other schools coming in to use our facilities when they in town is a low key slap to the face b/c these same mofos be recruiting for their own schools.

For fck sake, Chase Young was JUST at O$U’s campus during an OV specifically to talk about how great O$U is, why he went there, & how it got him to be a 1st round pick. All this does is highlight, imo, how kids went elsewhere, became successful, & Miami is a cool kick it spot. Would love for us to get back to a level where guys from The U r coming through bragging about how The U turned them in to a NFL star, again.

Edit: Now the exception I would make is if a kid who Mario coached (like Sewell or KT5) came through & talked about why they made to the decision to play for him & what he did for their careers. I’m good w/ that; but, random dudes who have no ties to The U or Mario? Get them the fck outta here.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Here's the thing. Would you really have trusted your career to Slappy, Radio, Orange Tie or the Used Car Salesman? So many recruits wanted to be here. We didn't give them a reason.
Good points, but as our facilities become state of the art more guys who live in SoFla will be showing up. Maybe not even old prospects or players.

Advertisement

1715797783811.gif

I’m over this story. It’s the same rhetoric mentioned by **** near every player in the NFL; “I would’ve attended Miami if…”

Either u did or u didn’t. I’m sick of the bull ****.
Yeen lying…

“If Coker would’ve offered me…”
“If Golden wasn’t an idiot..,”
“If Mario Cristobal didn’t sell me on Bama…”

“If my uncle had **** he’d be my aunt…”

Yeen lying…

“If Coker would’ve offered me…”
“If Golden wasn’t an idiot..,”
“If Mario Cristobal didn’t sell me on Bama…”

“If my uncle had **** he’d be my aunt…”
Yep. The U. The most exclusive fraternity in sports. U didn’t attend for whatever reason. Y’all made your decisions, and it was to go somewhere else, regardless of reason. Stop the “if” ****. ****, if I was a 6’5 265lbs DE, I would have went to Miami, but…. I’m fuccin 5’10”. That’s how dumb the “iffing” game sounds 20yrs later.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I’m over this story. It’s the same rhetoric mentioned by **** near every player in the NFL; “I would’ve attended Miami if…”

Either u did or u didn’t. I’m sick of the bull ****.
It's all total nonsense.

Advertisement
Back