NFL Pros at UM

Manfred_Cane

Junior
So Chase Young was working out with the LB core yesterday and it got me thinking. This off-season, it's felt like more NFL Pros are working out at UM than recent memory.

So far it's been:
Geno Smith x JSN
Cleveland Browns
Jarvis & Odell
Chase Young

Can we please use this thread to keep a running list?

IMG_0753.jpeg

Advertisement
So Chase Young was working out with the LB core yesterday and it got me thinking. This off-season, it's felt like more NFL Pros are working out at UM than recent memory.

So far it's been:
Geno Smith x JSN
Cleveland Browns
Jarvis & Odell
Chase Young

View attachment 246702

If ol boy in the black shirt is on the roster we need to fire out nutritionist ASAP

Advertisement
See I can't be running UM. You ain't sign here go work out at LSU or Bama or OSU. You want to come chill here u should of played here. But that's just me

I do understand it though I get it.
It's good food for thought for recruits and family. And for Mario it could be a selling point that I wasn't here before but since I'm here this is the place to be. These kids these days are all about the what have you done for me lately. It's a big F U to Ohio State when arguably their best defensive prospect in the last few year chooses to come here in the indoor to train. But after the **** get rolling down here I would Def end that **** and go back to what you said. If you ain't Miami you gotta bounce.

Would have been the perfect day to have Justin Scott on a visit if somebody would of had the balls to ask Chase Young why he in Miami training and not up in Ohio State. Especially in front of his parents since it appears his mother was a huge reason he shut us down

Advertisement
Would have been the perfect day to have Justin Scott on a visit if somebody would have had the balls to ask Chase Young why he in Miami training and not up in Ohio State. Especially in front of his parents since it appears his mother was a huge reason he shut us down
You know the answer that question and the rest of us do too… we just don’t like the response. Hopefully that narrative is changing.

It’s clear our environment and the city are more desirable but our on field product didn’t make it a hard choice for someone who completely open, didn’t grow up a fan and is making an overall “business decision”.

Yea I know the answer but my hope would be planting the seed that the narrative is changing. And maybe that truth would help the parents see some genuineness during the recruitment. I know bags, on field product, and development are the most important factors in recruitment..but the human element especially with some parents may keep the door open. We desperately need a good product on the field.

It's good food for thought for recruits and family. And for Mario it could be a selling point that I wasn't here before but since I'm here this is the place to be. These kids these days are all about the what have you done for me lately. It's a big F U to Ohio State when arguably their best defensive prospect in the last few year chooses to come here in the indoor to train. But after the **** get rolling down here I would Def end that **** and go back to what you said. If you ain't Miami you gotta bounce.
agree

Bruh if we get it going man people are going to be shook. The NCAA SEC everyone thats a power does not want this to get going cause once it does it will be hard to stop. PAUSE

See I can't be running UM. You ain't sign here go work out at LSU or Bama or OSU. You want to come chill here u should of played here. But that's just me

I do understand it though I get it.
Ric here is my thing.
If we recruited you...you played us..took the bags...gave us the side eye as a local guy gone outside..then you did not need us.

Why come back in summer using our facilities and wearing out our stuff, when we weren't good enough before??
You are using us, so we should get the play off you in promo status in the NFL to recruits....it's a wash.

Advertisement
Ric here is my thing.
If we recruited you...you played us..took the bags...gave us the side eye as a local guy gone outside..then you did not need us.

Why come back in summer using our facilities and wearing out our stuff, when we weren't good enough before??
You are using us, so we should get the play off you in promo status in the NFL to recruits....it's a wash.
bruh I would just tell the UM HC only that im signing there oon God and my moms. Then pretend the whole way through collect bags and thats it simple.

It’s definitely good promotion for kids especially if the NFL guys are working out and training some of our current players to get them better. “Look these NFL guys are training with our guys, they aren’t going to bama to train there, they come here, you could be apart of greatness and bring us back” etc. I’m selling that ****

Advertisement
Ric here is my thing.

Here's the thing. Would you really have trusted your career to Slappy, Radio, Orange Tie or the Used Car Salesman? So many recruits wanted to be here. We didn't give them a reason.

So far it's been:
Geno Smith x JSN
Cleveland Browns
Jarvis & Odell
Chase Young

View attachment 246702

I don't know the players by appearance well enough. Anyone help a friend out with the L to R?

Advertisement
Back