DJ U

Advertisement

I've gotta say that I approve of this extra curricular activity.

Disclaimer, I'm kidding with that word. Hope it works out for him as she may be there his entire life, football likely won't unless he has a big year. Seemed like a very intelligent and good kid coming out of high school. I'm not really sure why that high school promise hasn't translated to the level pretty much everyone thought it would. He was as close to a can't miss prospect as there is.

Disclaimer, I'm kidding with that word. Hope it works out for him as she may be there his entire life, football likely won't unless he has a big year. Seemed like a very intelligent and good kid coming out of high school. I'm not really sure why that high school promise hasn't translated to the level pretty much everyone thought it would. He was as close to a can't miss prospect as there is.
He had all the tools. Yet Bosco started that running qb before him.

I’m not sure buddy. Seems like he has been with this lady awhile could be “The Distraction”. He’s costing himself a lot of money for his first wife!

Just phuckin’ around. Love can not be tamed! I hope him nothing but success in his personal life. Just blow A$$ this year against US…

By the way FSU fans ARE THE F’IN WORST. I feel bad for all the kids in Florida that are forced to attend that dustbin of town to go to college, because it’s the only one of the big 3 they can academically qualify. Best advice for any future kids. At least anyone south of Jacksonville and doesn’t live in the Panhandle… JUST GO TO UCF NOW!!

Or start hitting the books harder!!

Advertisement
****, I’m really concerned for this kid’s well being now. I mean I hate the Holes as much as the next man but is this **** worth this kid’s spleen or gallbladder???

Advertisement
****, I’m really concerned for this kid’s well being now. I mean I hate the Holes as much as the next man but is this **** worth this kid’s spleen or gallbladder???

giphy.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Guy is the definition of mid. 90% of his passes will have to be 5 air yards or less against Miami or he will get destroyed.

1716417978081.png

Advertisement
Back