Cormani out at CU

Advertisement
My head hurts at how retarded UF fans are

IMG_3903.jpeg

Advertisement
This is the best possible news we could have gotten. Now he’ll be able to sit on the sideline and witness this ***-whoopin we bout to give the Gates in person.

Advertisement
I realize some of that is UF wanting to create that, but if I was Cormani I'd probably try and keep things as humble and quiet and low-key as possible following his prior experiences. It's like he hasn't learned.
He's not running the show.... He's just following what he's being fed by his "Advisors"

Advertisement
The irony in that post is so on point. I mean, you can’t even make it up.
When you take a lost?!!
What “lost” did he take?
He adopted a lost puppy??
Jfc!!! And that’s with one year of college under his belt.
But they said he didn’t go to class?

Advertisement
The funniest thing about him going to the Gates is that he's not a guaranteed starter on that roster.

Jason Marshall has one of the starter spots locked up, they brought in Jameer Grimsley from Bama out the Portal back in the winter, & they have 2 year guys like Ja'Keem Jackson, Devin Moore & Dijon Johnson who are all primed to get snaps.

Ja'Keem is the best cover corner they have after Marshall, so I would expect for him to start at Boundary, with Sharif Denson at Nickel.

I don't think this is scenario where Cormani just walks in & plays right away. Will Harris is a smart & good CB Coach, I highly doubt he's gonna put up with Cormani doing the same sh*t he did at Colorado & just let him play in spite of that. Unless it's not his decision, but otherwise, if CM doesn't straighten up his act, running home to UF isn't going to be the fairytale ending that he may think it will be.

The funniest thing about him going to the Gates is that he's not a guaranteed starter on that roster.

Jason Marshall has one of the starter spots locked up, they brought in Jameer Grimsley from Bama out the Portal back in the winter, & they have 2 year guys like Ja'Keem Jackson, Devin Moore & Dijon Johnson who are all primed to get snaps.

Ja'Keem is the best cover corner they have after Marshall, so I would expect for him to start at Boundary, with Sharif Denson at Nickel.

I don't think this is scenario where Cormani just walks in & plays right away. Will Harris is a smart & good CB Coach, I highly doubt he's gonna put up with Cormani doing the same sh*t he did at Colorado & just let him play in spite of that. Unless it's not his decision, but otherwise, if CM doesn't straighten up his act, running home to UF isn't going to be the fairytale ending that he may think it will be.
He should have gone to Morehead State or Incarnate Word.

Advertisement
Back