MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Actually just don’t act like a little know it all *****, double down on being a *****, continue to bring up being a *****, make the thread about how much of a ***** you are being, and then be so out of touch that you start crying when people call you out for being a *****.

Just don’t do that. It has nothing to do with critical thinking.

Awww, does it bother you that much that I’ve called it exactly right since the beginning? Assclowns like you dont
like me because I don’t sugarcoat the facts instead of saying what people want to hear. I will always remember the words your mom told me after the gangbang, “Its like Plato said- no one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.” (She’s a well read, classy ho. Also, you might want to be nicer to me as there is a decent chance that I’m your real dad)

It’s my cross to bear, but someone has to push back against the fake insiders peddling bull****.

Face Truth GIF

Last edited:
Advertisement
Awww, does it bother you that much that I’ve called it exactly right since the beginning? Assclowns like you dont
like me because I don’t sugarcoat the facts instead of saying what people want to hear. I will always remember the words your mom told me after the gangbang, “Its like Plato said- no one is more hated than he who speaks the truth.” (She’s a well read, classy ho. Also, you might want to be nicer to me as there is a decent chance that I’m your real dad)

It’s my cross to bear, but someone has to push back against the fake insiders peddling bull****.

Face Truth GIF

IMG_3765.jpeg

It is quite odd- when I mentioned assclowns, you apparently felt I was talking about you and are the ONLY poster who reacted to it. Within minutes of my post you wrote your childish insults even though I have no idea who you are, and I’ve never exchanged a message with you previously. So clearly you do value my opinion- which to your credit is the first smart thing you’ve done as my opinion is correct.

Nicolas Cage 90S GIF

If you follow @Genetics56 on X, he's made it quite clear Miami will not be getting a P2 invite. He claims to be a well-placed insider - perhaps he is, perhaps he is not. I'd recommend reviewing his feed before making a judgement either way. But I get the sense that it is more than just "Miami is not as valuable as it once was." Rather, there is real movement to keep Miami out of the P2. Once Miami voted to let Cal, Stanford, and SMU join and also voted to let the ACC sue FSU, he was very public about not wanting Miami in the P2. (Funny he never said that about the other schools, but whatever.) He claims that the networks are not really interested in Miami (especially FOX).

His argument is that the P2 will break away, the rest will be left with a G8, and the G8 will be a "minor league" for CFB where players can develop and jump to the P2 to improve draft stock. He "lovingly" calls it the "kiddie table," a step above FCS tier football. ACC leftovers, B12, CUSA, etc., would get CW-network type deals, play on ESPN+, occasional regional TV exposure on odd nights (Tuesdays, Wednesdays) while B1G and SEC games dominate regional and national markets.

But obviously what concerns me is the underlying theme that, regardless of Miami's performance this year, they will be "locked out" of the P2 because there are schools/conferences/networks that want to see that. We might want to dismiss that out of hand because we remember the days when Miami drew big audiences (occasionally fans to the stadium too) and always want to say, "When Miami wins, people watch."

But is that enough? Culturally, Miami is unique. Small private school, small alumni base, South Florida - in some ways similar to USC but without the long tradition and rivalries (at least as long as USC-Notre Dame). And what's more, I don't find it implausible that there is a deep hatred, even loathing of the program. We joke, "The hate is real," but maybe it is not a joke.

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but reading this guy and others, I don't get the sense that all Miami has to do is "win." A CFP playoff birth this year would not be enough to overcome the prejudice.

XPost.png

Advertisement
Actually just don’t act like a little know it all *****, double down on being a *****, continue to bring up being a *****, make the thread about how much of a ***** you are being, and then be so out of touch that you start crying when people call you out for being a *****.

Don't forget "mention Flo every post, cite Flo as his primary authority in every post, and whine about people not giving Flo a hard time like they do to him, even though Flo doesn't post here".

Oh, how brave you are, to "push back against the fake insiders" by calling people's mothers whores. How noble!

You have been wrong, over and over and over again. Your errors have frequently been identified, yet you choose to ignore that and declare yourself "unconquered" like an F$U fan.

All while whining non-stop about how the cruel, cruel world punishes you while allowing Flo to remain blameless.

You aren't anywhere near the informed, accurate, noble poster that you falsely claim to be.

If you follow @Genetics56 on X, he's made it quite clear Miami will not be getting a P2 invite. He claims to be a well-placed insider - perhaps he is, perhaps he is not. I'd recommend reviewing his feed before making a judgement either way. But I get the sense that it is more than just "Miami is not as valuable as it once was." Rather, there is real movement to keep Miami out of the P2. Once Miami voted to let Cal, Stanford, and SMU join and also voted to let the ACC sue FSU, he was very public about not wanting Miami in the P2. (Funny he never said that about the other schools, but whatever.) He claims that the networks are not really interested in Miami (especially FOX).

His argument is that the P2 will break away, the rest will be left with a G8, and the G8 will be a "minor league" for CFB where players can develop and jump to the P2 to improve draft stock. He "lovingly" calls it the "kiddie table," a step above FCS tier football. ACC leftovers, B12, CUSA, etc., would get CW-network type deals, play on ESPN+, occasional regional TV exposure on odd nights (Tuesdays, Wednesdays) while B1G and SEC games dominate regional and national markets.

But obviously what concerns me is the underlying theme that, regardless of Miami's performance this year, they will be "locked out" of the P2 because there are schools/conferences/networks that want to see that. We might want to dismiss that out of hand because we remember the days when Miami drew big audiences (occasionally fans to the stadium too) and always want to say, "When Miami wins, people watch."

But is that enough? Culturally, Miami is unique. Small private school, small alumni base, South Florida - in some ways similar to USC but without the long tradition and rivalries (at least as long as USC-Notre Dame). And what's more, I don't find it implausible that there is a deep hatred, even loathing of the program. We joke, "The hate is real," but maybe it is not a joke.

Perhaps I'm just paranoid, but reading this guy and others, I don't get the sense that all Miami has to do is "win." A CFP playoff birth this year would not be enough to overcome the prejudice.

View attachment 289840
Genetics has some inside contacts at B10 schools ... he worked for 2 of them out of college and now works for some service company that provides services to B10 athletic departments. He also has a personal agenda and has no real contacts at UM to have any idea of what Miami is actually considering and I doubt he has the top inside contacts at the B10 level to really know if Miami does have a back channel offer. Last year he was touting "FSU and Miami" as the most likely travel partners, with Clemson not having ANY interest at all due to the B10 presidents disdain for their lack of academic prestige.

A couple of weeks ago he "thanked his friends at Warchant for giving him an over view of Miami's stadium and attendance deficiencies". When it was rumored that Miami might have voted to approve, after the fact, the ACC action of suing FSU, he then stated "there is no place in the P2 for any school that would vote against another's attempt to gain freedom", and became a vocal anti Miami spokesperson. His passion is his Twitter presence and following, especially regarding P2 and realignment. FACT is that the media guys want programs that have VIEWERS. Top viewer programs with games of 4 million and above over the past 20 years are FSU, Clemson, Miami, in that order .... then the rest of the conference. UNC is coveted due to the combination of academics, geographic location, VERY BROAD sports programs covering 24 or more sports. If they are out of the mix ... it then becomes FSU, Clemson, Miami, in that order, for the B10. If Clemson ends up in the SEC ... then Miami would be the next as far a MEDIA PARTNER PREFERENCE due to media value. So, bottom line, take whatever Genetics takes with a very large degree of skepticism.

Last edited:
Advertisement

View attachment 289840
We stopped caring about what that guy is saying 500 pages ago.

Genetics has some inside contacts at B10 schools ... he worked for 2 of them out of college and now works for some service company that provides services to B20 athletic departments. He also has a personal agenda and has no real contacts at UM to have any idea of what Miami is actually considering and I doubt he has the top inside contacts at the B10 level to really know if Miami does have a back channel offer. Last year he was touting "FSU and Miami" as the most likely travel partners, with Clemson not having ANY interest at all due to the B10 presidents disdain for their lack of academic prestige.

A couple of weeks ago he "thanked his friends at Warchant for giving him an over view of Miami's stadium and attendance deficiencies". When it was rumored that Miami might have voted to approve, after the fact, the ACC action of suing FSU, he then stated "there is no place in the P2 for any school that would vote against another's attempt to gain freedom", and became a vocal anti Miami spokesperson. His passion is his Twitter presence and following, especially regarding P2 and realignment. FACT is that the media guys want programs that have VIEWERS. Top viewer programs with games of 4 million and above over the past 20 years are FSU, Clemson, Miami, in that order .... then the rest of the conference. UNC is coveted due to the combination of academics, geographic location, VERY BROAD sports programs covering 24 or more sports. If they are out of the mix ... it then becomes FSU, Clemson, Miami, in that order, for the B10. If Clemson ends up in the SEC ... then Miami would be the next as far a MEDIA PARTNER PREFERENCE due to media value. So, bottom line, take whatever Genetics takes with a very large degree of skepticism.

I've never been on that clowns Twitter feed. The only things I've seen are the snippets that are posted here.

I am counting down the days when I get blocked from his Twitter. Wrath is coming.

:rickflair2:

hallelujah GIF

View attachment 289840
Dude …
IMG_7306.jpeg

Advertisement

👇🏾👇🏾

Advertisement

View attachment 289840
There is no doubt he has decent sources; however, he has been wrong before and he wasn’t aware of Washington and Oregon going to Big 10 until it went public. I wouldn’t put too much stock into everything he says.

Advertisement
Back