2028 Baby Gronk Commit Watch

Advertisement
Advertisement
Chip Ahoy!!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

If any of you see me making content videos like this guy...

kill me.

please.

just end it all for me.

DOES EVERY ONE OF THESE TYPE OF TIK TOK VIDEOS HAVE TO SPEAK LIKE THEY HAVE DOWNS OR A SPEECH EPIDEMENT.

THEY ALL SPEAK IN ALL CAPS LIKE THIS POST.

SOME OF THE YOUNGER ONES HELP ME OUT HERE?. LIKE WHY IS THIS VOICE PATTERN NEEDED?. I SEE IT FOR FOOD REVIEWS ON TIK TOK, VIDEOS LIKE THIS IT KILLS ME

Advertisement
This thread needs taken down asap. The stuff surrounding this kid is so cringe. He likely won’t even end up playing football when he’s older and will be a streamer as someone stated above…

Agreed, but @HurricanePhilly prefers you call him by his username and not his vacation plans.
1715886181983.gif

Advertisement
DOES EVERY ONE OF THESE TYPE OF TIK TOK VIDEOS HAVE TO SPEAK LIKE THEY HAVE DOWNS OR A SPEECH EPIDEMENT.

SOME OF THE YOUNGER ONES HELP ME OUT HERE?. LIKE WHY IS THIS VOICE PATTERN NEEDED?. I SEE IT FOR FOOD REVIEWS ON TIK TOK, VIDEOS LIKE THIS IT KILLS ME
My first thought was he was makimg a hostage video and reading from a script his captors gave him.

Advertisement

The guy literally sounds like he’s retarded.

Advertisement
Back