Thomas Gore portal

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m not going to argue with you on JHH and Mauigoa because it’s irrelevant here. The way we’ve been recruiting the dts this window kinda shows the value the staff see’s in Scott. Even Jones for that matter. Whether you like it or not, I believe Scott is going to get a lot of burn this year. The staff clearly feels that he’ll make an impact right from the jump. I don’t understand how there’s an issue with that
Scott will absolutely play alot and impact this team.

Advertisement
This liquor on a Friday night ******* me up, I read the title it said Thomas Gore Portal Prop Joe Special dead ***. I know I am not crazy
Day Cake GIF

Advertisement
Hold up. Gore has a 90 portal rating? Wow those are a joke.
I see him at an 86 on 247. But Simeon Barrow being an 87 is pretty fun.

247 has Tunmise Adeleye also from Michigan State rated 30 spots higher than Barrow across DL transfers and like 300 spots higher as an overall player. Tunmise has like 10 total career tackles and 1 sack. Oh but Tunmise is going to that powerhouse Texas program that everyone knows has elite talent....Texas State Bobcats.

247 has gotten a lot better at HS rankings but still stuck in 2010 when it comes to transfer portal rankings.

247 has Tunmise Adeleye also from Michigan State rated 30 spots higher than Barrow across DL transfers and like 300 spots higher as an overall player. Tunmise has like 10 total career tackles and 1 sack. Oh but Tunmise is going to that powerhouse Texas program that everyone knows has elite talent....Texas State Bobcats.

247 has gotten a lot better at HS rankings but still stuck in 2010 when it comes to transfer portal rankings.

247 has Cook rated higher than Barrow and Clark which is wild to me.

Advertisement

The portal rankings are too hard to figure out IMO... I agree HS has gotten better because you have so many people, so many camps, so much film etc. for the portal it is **** near impossible. I used this example in another thread but say you have two 5* offense tackles that go to similar p5 programs out of HS. Player A is sitting behind a potential 1st round pick and he takes all year and redshirts with some limited snaps in garbage time. Player B gets thrown into the fire when the starter in front of him is injured, he plays out of necessity and does poorly as expected but all the tools are still there. Both decide to go in the portal.

247 would drop Player B even though he played and likely keep Player A around the same because how do you justify tanking the kids ranking? off a few practice clips you maybe saw? Yet with Player B you have some verifiable film showing he struggled but still player B gets punished for actually playing? Just an example but that is the issue in a nutshell

Just curious but basing it off anything specific or just your opinion of him coming out of high school?

Been eager to see the work guys like him and Jones have been putting in
He’s just so gifted with his size and ability. 6-4 310 pound kids aren’t supposed to move like him. I can’t see him not playing a lot. I respect the transfers we brought in. But Scott is a dog. Film don’t lie.

Advertisement
Back