STA King Mack Hits the Portal.

Advertisement
I agree it's probably the weakest position group on the team…But I think Jaden Harris could turn out to be a nice surprise
One thing I’ll give Jaden unlike some of them he played in that Atlanta area which is loaded with speed and talent . Unlike like others who never played against that type speed

That safety room isn’t up to Miami standards imo besides Patterson. We really need to get some game changers in the secondary asap. This next cycle they need to land a few stars there

Right now, it looks promising the DB group will be very good.

Advertisement
I only like Brown and Zay right now. That loss to Bama for Mincey hurt big time, Powell is pretty good based off xp. But I want true UM dbs in that room, imo we haven’t recruited well there
Makes it paramount for us to land our top db targets this cycle, both hs & portal cuz all of them will get PT considering Powell & DP Jr will be gone.

Advertisement
I only like Brown and Zay right now. That loss to Bama for Mincey hurt big time, Powell is pretty good based off xp. But I want true UM dbs in that room, imo we haven’t recruited well there

Just to clarify, I'm talking about the recruiting class being really good. I agree with you the current roster has decent DBs but no one putting fear into the hearts of QBs or WRs. IMO, guys like Pounds or Antoine Jackson could have put us into a whole different level at CB, allowing Powell to move full time to S, which is where we really need him.

Advertisement
Back