RB Damien Martinez transfers to Miami

CIS hosting the Canes Connection Miami vs. UF watch party there will basically be Titanic North....

These are the bouncers in Hogtown:

1715088442689.png

Advertisement
Over 5 minutes of video and no interior shots? WTF?

Actually, Cafe Risque would be one of my favorite restaurants too. It was started by SKEETER (of Skeeter's Big Biscuits) when he had tax problems, and they use all the old Skeeter's recipes at Cafe Risque.

The even have the Li'l Asher special. If you know what that is, you know.

I went to Skeeter's Big Biscuit many times back in the day. Fantastic place. And if I want a goddamned Li'l Asher, I'm going to Cafe Risque, goddammit.
IMG_3972.gif

Advertisement
yall stop the press . how in the fck did this dude go from straight up a nut job to now teaching people about being crazy. what in the lover fck is going on. aint no way. I got crazy stories about him in the clubs in orlando . wow if true . we talking 180 . for real .
That's just how ****ed society is! This person has a podcast so clearly we should look up to them and listen to the gospel. Brandon is a straight up ****** nut job. Then, now, always will be. Buddy got some serious issues. **** y'all ain't gotta believe anyone telling you nothing. But look at even all his people that started up I am athlete with him. Every one of them now talks about how lost he is.

That's just how ****ed society is! This person has a podcast so clearly we should look up to them and listen to the gospel. Brandon is a straight up ****** nut job. Then, now, always will be. Buddy got some serious issues. **** y'all ain't gotta believe anyone telling you nothing. But look at even all his people that started up I am athlete with him. Every one of them now talks about how lost he is.

Yeah, I'm not one to get TOO down on a retired athlete, but Brandon Marshall went to UCF and there are...stories...about him in Orlando. And I'm not even counting the stories that @24/7canes knows about, as we have separate sources on this stuff. Mine come from UCF alums who have known him since back in the day.

Yeah, I'm not one to get TOO down on a retired athlete, but Brandon Marshall went to UCF and there are...stories...about him in Orlando. And I'm not even counting the stories that @24/7canes knows about, as we have separate sources on this stuff. Mine come from UCF alums who have known him since back in the day.
I don't know his stories from any sources other than some former teammates we both shared and past that it's all witnessing myself. He used to hang around some of us when he was in Denver and down here. Dudes cuckoo for Coco Puffs.

Advertisement
Over 5 minutes of video and no interior shots? WTF?

Actually, Cafe Risque would be one of my favorite restaurants too. It was started by SKEETER (of Skeeter's Big Biscuits) when he had tax problems, and they use all the old Skeeter's recipes at Cafe Risque.

The even have the Li'l Asher special. If you know what that is, you know.

I went to Skeeter's Big Biscuit many times back in the day. Fantastic place. And if I want a goddamned Li'l Asher, I'm going to Cafe Risque, goddammit.
I actually had the Asher Special at Skeeters in high school in the 80’s

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd see Brandon and Chris Johnson (another head case) jogging all the time around Lake Eola. They shared a Condo at the Paramount.

hes taking pt if healthy.

I dont know why i feel im the only one thats been pushing the llyle train. I didnt even care riley dipped off cause we locked him in
I was VERY high on Riley, so high I didn't even watch Lyle's tape until about a month ago. dude is every bit Riley's equal or more. Even at his size, he knows how to run behind blockers like a pro.

My one concern is if he had better run scheme at STA than he will at UM.

Advertisement
Back