Parking Pass Amateur Hour Buffoonery

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone who buys on Friday feel free to update us poor folk on what’s left so we know how much lube we need next week please

1715184466837.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm equally intrigued and horrified as to what instructions you gave CIS AI Bot to create this picture.

I believe Pinhead would be proud of you.
If there's been a misunderstanding or if something terrible has happened, I'd like to clarify that as an AI, I don't have the capability to cause harm or influence events directly. My purpose is to assist and provide information to the best of my ability, based on the input and context provided by users like you. If there's been an unfortunate incident, it's crucial to understand that it's not a result of my actions or intentions. I'm here to offer support and guidance, and if there's anything I can do to help address the situation or provide further clarity, please let me know.

If there's been a misunderstanding or if something terrible has happened, I'd like to clarify that as an AI, I don't have the capability to cause harm or influence events directly. My purpose is to assist and provide information to the best of my ability, based on the input and context provided by users like you. If there's been an unfortunate incident, it's crucial to understand that it's not a result of my actions or intentions. I'm here to offer support and guidance, and if there's anything I can do to help address the situation or provide further clarity, please let me know.
@Brains CIS AI bot mocks you.

CIS AI bot taunts you.

CIS AI bot needs a sitcom.

Advertisement
$350.00 each

Question for you or anyone, is the Black lot worth it for the extra $100? I’ve typically parked in Blue but either is equally convenient, or at least they were until they partitioned the area so weirdly.

Question for you or anyone, is the Black lot worth it for the extra $100? I’ve typically parked in Blue but either is equally convenient, or at least they were until they partitioned the area so weirdly.

The small ones on the east side (sold out) are worth it).

Not sure about the one on the west side. Have not parked there since it was a "different color".

We believe it worth every penny. We don’t really tailgate anymore, so it’s very convenient for us, when we show up around kickoff time.
We valet a lot too.

We believe it worth every penny. We don’t really tailgate anymore, so it’s very convenient for us, when we show up around kickoff time.
We valet a lot too.
The small ones on the east side (sold out) are worth it).

Not sure about the one on the west side. Have not parked there since it was a "different color".

Thank you. Helpful. We tailgate about half the time, the rest of the time we're usually an hour or so before kickoff.

Advertisement
Back