Look to the Transfer Portal: Discussion thread

Advertisement

IMG_4430.gif

That was a close one, just 1 letter away from having the worst DL name in the history of the sport

Advertisement
Advertisement
Lane going wishbone.
had to go do some research.

they flipped their whole room.

had 1 schoollie rb left.

Logan diggs one of the transfers is hurt i dont think lane is expecting him similar to us and fletcher. the schollie rb alo was hurt on the last game.

\Amos going there though is clueless imo. I think kevin smith gonna lean to henry parrish

Advertisement
Yeah and I get it is a safeguard but my inquiry was if you play a sport are you REQUIRED to go in the portal or if you could elect to do it the old way. Or what is stopping someone from saying I dont want to play a sport anymore so I am just going to transfer the old way then re-find their love for said sport.
Scholarship, NIL, and actual football eligibility management. Despite what May seem like a free for all, you need to have certain credit requirements for transfer to maintain eligibility for scholarships.

As a regular student it’s not required for you to have a full semester of credits to just up and leave. You would likely just have to pay at your new school, submit for loans/ work opportunities, assuming you were accepted.

None of these players want to pay for college. University rates have skyrocketed across this country. Unless, you want to go back home and pay at the State College near your home town. Still a few thousands without a state academic program like Florida has. (Over a certain GPA, Community Service hours, etc they pay majority, if not all).

Advertisement

I hope we run these guys like 56-0.
To me it should be based on expected impact. Who are their impact transfers for this season?

Slackman as a backup
Asa as a backup
Badger if healthy will def start
Howard may start
Those upside CBs likely don’t start

It’s a class based on previous rankings of young players more than what they have done

To me it should be based on expected impact. Who are their impact transfers for this season?

Slackman as a backup
Asa as a backup
Badger if healthy will def start
Howard may start
Those upside CBs likely don’t start

It’s a class based on previous rankings of young players more than what they have done
they would have to admit they ****ed up ranking him (and others) in the first place. Good luck.

Advertisement
Back