JoJo Trader SR Highlights

Advertisement
Hands ✅✅✅
Ability to create separation ✅✅✅ - although will need some fine tuning, he won’t be able to dance off the line so easily on this level
Ball skills ✅✅✅

The ability is there for Beard to develop him into something special. He moves like Coley, it’s a very glide like movement that looks effortless.

Advertisement
Needs to get stronger, but I am very excited to see his connection with Cam Ward. Trader is special adjusting to the ball and Ward thrives throwing 50/50 passes to receivers in single coverage.

We dont rotate alot, you see him playing with Cam this season? Is he enrolling early, I know some private schools are weird about that? Where will he play and who is he skipping over?

We dont rotate alot, you see him playing with Cam this season? Is he enrolling early, I know some private schools are weird about that? Where will he play and who is he skipping over?

He def will play a good bit IMO with us losing 2 of our top 4 WR’s. Both him and Carr will, especially if they perform well in off season/scrimmages/etc and 3 doesn’t get his **** together.

Yes, we still need a WR1. I don’t want to have to RELY on them just yet.

Advertisement
Hands ✅✅✅
Ability to create separation ✅✅✅ - although will need some fine tuning, he won’t be able to dance off the line so easily on this level
Ball skills ✅✅✅

The ability is there for Beard to develop him into something special. He moves like Coley, it’s a very glide like movement that looks effortless.
Hopefully not made of glass like Coley was

Advertisement
He def will play a good bit IMO with us losing 2 of our top 4 WR’s. Both him and Carr will, especially if they perform well in off season/scrimmages/etc and 3 doesn’t get his **** together.

Yes, we still need a WR1. I don’t want to have to RELY on them just yet.
We couldnt even get Ray Ray on the field and he was the hype guy last offseason. Season starts and he on bench.. I guess he will now get Brashard bench snaps.. They say the coaches like Horton so would assume is next man up unless they get a true #1. You also have Washington there, tho not sure how that affects Jojo.

We played 3 guys and McCormmick majority of last season. Restrepo and Jacolby have inside proven track record. This kid would have to be amazing to break thru our tight rotation philosophy. We dont give many snaps to backups. This kid will play with judd against bethune.

Favorite in class, something about him. Maybe the happy go lucky attitude, smile…special ability and a sneaky confidence to him. I think KB molds him day 1 - he will contribute right from the get go.

Advertisement
We couldnt even get Ray Ray on the field and he was the hype guy last offseason. Season starts and he on bench.. I guess he will now get Brashard bench snaps.. They say the coaches like Horton so would assume is next man up unless they get a true #1. You also have Washington there, tho not sure how that affects Jojo.

We played 3 guys and McCormmick majority of last season. Restrepo and Jacolby have inside proven track record. This kid would have to be amazing to break thru our tight rotation philosophy. We dont give many snaps to backups. This kid will play with judd against bethune.

Yep, and like I said 2 of our top 4 WR’s are gone and another one is a knucklehead. He will get every opportunity to show what he can do to play early.

Hands ✅✅✅
Ball skills ✅✅✅

Trader is smooth with it makes everything look effortless. Put some muscle on him and he’s gonna be a serious issue

Advertisement
Back