Tears Gator Tears

Advertisement
sumo.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It’s real and it’s their pinned tweet lol

View attachment 289946
I am all for doing other sports or activities that will help you with your main sports, but I have hard time understanding how this is going help a DL.

This **** is just going get them penalized more. Sumo uses more judo and wrestling than just overpowering a person. Uses a lot wrist lock and under hooks. They have one technique, a thrust that would translate, but it would be more helpful for OL.

Now you may be asking yourself, "how **** does he know about sumo wrestling?!?!". Well, i couldn't sleep one night. The algorithm recommended a sumo wrestling video, and I just went down this rabbit hole of watching a bunch sumo wrestling videos. Lol

I am all for doing other sports or activities that will help you with your main sports, but I have hard time understanding how this is going help a DL.

This **** is just going get them penalized more. Sumo uses more judo and wrestling than just overpowering a person. Uses a lot wrist lock and under hooks. They have one technique, a thrust that would translate, but it would be more helpful for OL.

Now you may be asking yourself, "how **** does he know about sumo wrestling?!?!". Well, i couldn't sleep one night. The algorithm recommended a sumo wrestling video, and I just went down this rabbit hole of watching a bunch sumo wrestling videos. Lol
Lots of coaches like linemen with wrestling backgrounds because they better understand leverage and using your opponent’s momentum but doesn’t UF (an enormous public university) have a men’s wrestling team that can work with the football players? Why do they need sumo wrestlers? Maybe they prefer man thongs to singlets?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back