MEGA Conference Realignment and lawsuits Megathread(Its still personal)

Rudy-Joe-Jose-Juan.

Those four are key.

Frenk is worthless. Radakovich is not really the lead-dog any longer.
Under the assumption that Rad was not going to be a long term answer for AD, is there any scuttlebutt (love that word) on Rudy maneuvering his way to that official role? The moves he seems to be making seem to suggest such a possibility or is it higher aspirations?

Advertisement
Under the assumption that Rad was not going to be a long term answer for AD, is there any scuttlebutt (love that word) on Rudy maneuvering his way to that official role? The moves he seems to be making seem to suggest such a possibility or is it higher aspirations?

I don't know if that's what he wants.

Ideally...you announce Big 10...you announce Nike...you break ground on the Football HQ...

And then you set up a velvet rope outside of the Hecht for the NATIONAL job applicants to form an orderly line.

I don't know if that's what he wants.

Ideally...you announce Big 10...you announce Nike...you break ground on the Football HQ...

And then you set up a velvet rope outside of the Hecht for the NATIONAL job applicants to form an orderly line.

All of this. Get it done!!!✅

When TOC is irked on this subject, my curiosity peaks!

There's been whispers about Rudy wanting Frenk's job. Do I think he'd get it? No. But I wouldn't count him out either.

There's been whispers about Rudy wanting Frenk's job. Do I think he'd get it? No. But I wouldn't count him out either.

Huh? I'd think that Joe would have a better shot. I don't think Rudy has either the academic resume or the "big time job in the real world" resume that compare to some of the past presidents. Not that he wouldn't do a great job of it, I just don't see it.

Advertisement
Huh? I'd think that Joe would have a better shot. I don't think Rudy has either the academic resume or the "big time job in the real world" resume that compare to some of the past presidents. Not that he wouldn't do a great job of it, I just don't see it.

Need to get this hire correct… the next year or so could be massive for the school with the centennial, conferences, etc

Need to get this hire correct… the next year or so could be massive for the school with the centennial, conferences, etc

Julio reallllly REALLLLLY wants to sit on his throne during the Centennial celebration. He's dreamt of this day since he was a little boy.

So, yeah, pick his successor and then let him wear his party hat in 2025. I don't give a ****. I just want a better president.

I don't see it either. We need a candidate with far higher credentials than he has. The whispers are there though.

I trust Joe and Rudy to play the best hand they can. It gets way stronger if Mario can win the ACC.

Advertisement
Julio reallllly REALLLLLY wants to sit on his throne during the Centennial celebration. He's dreamt of this day since he was a little boy.

So, yeah, pick his successor and then let him wear his party hat in 2025. I don't give a ****. I just want a better president.
Agreed. Pick the next leader. Let him sit on the seat. Grand transition plan.

Let's go!

I don't see it either. We need a candidate with far higher credentials than he has. The whispers are there though.
I am not saying you are wrong at all, but is comments like this that have people saying "Miami will **** this up" because this is like hiring Mario only or Diaz or JD...

We need a leader to navigate the University up the rankings, the Law School out of the *******, the school to the B1G, etc, etc.

I am not saying you are wrong at all, but is comments like this that have people saying "Miami will **** this up" because this is like hiring Mario only or Diaz or JD...

We need a leader to navigate the University up the rankings, the Law School out of the *******, the school to the B1G, etc, etc.
I agree with this 100%. Rudy is a guy that’s accumulated a lot of power in a short amount of time, which is why people think he wants the job. But one, I don’t think he’d get it or even be considered. And two, Frenk has been described by some very important people at UM as a failed hire. They know they need to get the next one right.

Advertisement
College Football Addiction just posted that Stanford is negotiating with the B1G to join with ND. If that happens, we are left without a chair……..

It is just sickening to be lumped in with the bottom half of the ACC for expansion purposes. At this point we really need FSU to go the SEC so that the B1G is “forced” to take us or to abdicate Florida…….

Corrected the source

Last edited:
Josh Pate just posted that Stanford is negotiating with the B1G to join with ND. If that happens, we are left without a chair……..

It is just sickening to be lumped in with the bottom half of the ACC for expansion purposes. At this point we really need FSU to go the SEC so that the B1G is “forced” to take us or to abdicate Florida…….
Honestly Miami deserves to be left out but we'd all obviously hate it. If Miami is left out the next few years, the program truly is dead.

Josh Pate just posted that Stanford is negotiating with the B1G to join with ND. If that happens, we are left without a chair……..

Stanford isn’t going to the BIG before us. Also, if Stanford is somehow going, it means we’ve got a spot too. We did them a huge favor in greasing the skids to get them into the ACC. They did the same with AAU for us. We have a good relationship with them, they won’t ***** us over.

Advertisement
This would be a significant demotion for him. He is over the AD in the org chart.

Advertisement
Back