Votes: 2 2.8%
  • Never a member

Votes: 15 20.8%
  • I want FSU to be undefeated

Votes: 4 5.6%

• Total voters
Advertisement
I am.

If enough people buy in, it really does add up.

Not sure how many people use this site, but we are bringing 45-50K to Hard rock at least every home game. Just using that number as an example, if everyone did the $25 option we are looking at nearly $15 mill in NIL funding a year just from the fans.

Not sure how taxes go in to play on that but that’s more than enough to basically land you whoever you want in the portal year in and year out.

I am.

If enough people buy in, it really does add up.

Not sure how many people use this site, but we are bringing 45-50K to Hard rock at least every home game. Just using that number as an example, if everyone did the $25 option we are looking at nearly $15 mill in NIL funding a year just from the fans.

Not sure how taxes go in to play on that but that’s more than enough to basically land you whoever you want in the portal year in and year out.
I love the options lol.

Advertisement
Are you in?
Yes. The 4th option has me weak.

Dump Him See Ya GIF by Arrow Video

IMO, there needs to be a $10/month option. Clemson did quite well with IPTAY and I'm sure that if it was cheaper than Netflix or Prime, they'd get even more business.

IMO, there needs to be a $10/month option. Clemson did quite well with IPTAY and I'm sure that if it was cheaper than Netflix or Prime, they'd get even more business.
Agree, but it does need to surmount any processing fees. Must be profitable at the very least.

The initial goal is simple: a minimum of $1m in monthly Connection from CIS alone.

Come out, ye money managers.

Advertisement

In fairness, Clemson created I Pay Ten A Year, not month. And they did it nearly 100 years ago.

I think they still have people on the original IPTAY payment plan...

:ROFLMAO:

Advertisement
The initial goal is simple: a minimum of $1m in monthly Connection from CIS alone.

Come out, ye money managers.

D$ might need to get the cavendar twins doing OF on the big green couch if you want to make that much.

In before @Hegemon tells he us sees way hotter girls every day while walking his miniature poodle in Wilton Manors

D$ might need to get the cavendar twins doing OF on the big green couch if you want to make that much.

In before @Hegemon tells he us sees way hotter girls every day while walking his miniature poodle in Wilton Manors
Are you Connected?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back