Ben Roberts former 4* Oregon DT enters Transfer Portal

Advertisement
My point exactly....you are a believer in a HS player who has not played a down in college. But the guy who has game tape...good game tape you are not sold on. Make it make sense!!!
Harris played a lot more than just that Ga tech game and a lot of it was not so good. Patterson already looked better than Harris in the spring game imo. I get that Harris is young and can still get there, but i am not banking on it. Patterson i would be very surprised with if he doesn’t turn into at the very least a good college football player immediately.

Harris played a lot more than just that Ga tech game and a lot of it was not so good. Patterson already looked better than Harris in the spring game imo. I get that Harris is young and can still get there, but i am not banking on it. Patterson i would be very surprised with if he doesn’t turn into at the very least a good college football player immediately.
What games did Harris play extensively and did not look good and what practices did you attend to make these observations on Patterson in the spring?

What games did Harris play extensively and did not look good and what practices did you attend to make these observations on Patterson in the spring?
I happened to pay attention to Harris whenever he was in. He got reps here and therethrough out the season. I always paid attention to him because a close friend of mine’s son knew him in high school. So i was always- and will always pull for him. I was paying attention rooting for him. Unfortunately, more times than not- he did not look so great to me. He is still young, and could turn into something. I hiope he does. Apparently, he is an incredible human being.

As for Patterson. I did not attend any practices (never said i did). I simply said, what i watched the spring game- and he looked good.

I happened to pay attention to Harris whenever he was in. He got reps here and therethrough out the season. I always paid attention to him because a close friend of mine’s son knew him in high school. So i was always- and will always pull for him. I was paying attention rooting for him. Unfortunately, more times than not- he did not look so great to me. He is still young, and could turn into something. I hiope he does. Apparently, he is an incredible human being.

As for Patterson. I did not attend any practices (never said i did). I simply said, what i watched the spring game- and he looked good.
Cool

Advertisement
I just heard that Brian Kelly invited @BigDikDaddyFromCincinnati to videotape some LSU practices...from high atop a shaky scaffold...during hurricane season...
****!
1715218506698.gif

Advertisement

Harris obviously has Guidrys trust. You can tell he’s a big fan. I expect Harris to have a good season like you said it’s been up and down

Obviously Patterson is a phenom but I’ve always thought Harris was an underrated recruit just kinda needed to find a spot.

Zay will be ready but Harris is very smart. Week 1 I want Harris out there so hopefully we have next to 0 blown assignments. When he played he seems to understand his job very well

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back