Tyler Baron - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Once pata tweeted you knew it wasn’t baron. Pata is OL

Advertisement
Yes. That's why I'm cautious with his shoulder regardless of what has been looked into. He's a Tennessee alum and homer too so he's probably got some butt hurt left from him leaving.
Tennessee generally butt hurt for multiple reasons
Farmer Boy Man GIF by Great Big Story

Most secondary’s can be masked with elite front 7’s
Bama did it for ages
I doubt he does that by himself but yea as a whole the more consistent the pass rush the better it is for the secondary.
Haven't really heard this take too often but it makes sense. A good pass rush will make an ok secondary look better. A poor pass rush could make a good secondary look worse.
Thanks for the responses fellas, although Salt, i sense some sarcasm homie lol...nonetheless, i should have elaborated a bit. Maybe a better question would have been - would this addition be the final puzzle piece needed to solidfiy a stout DL rotation, enough so that it would mask our secondary weaknesses?

Advertisement
If that’s true that Bain and Messidor play the same spot you sort of need Baron since Alston hasn’t shown yet he can do this at the higher level than Marshall comp.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Most secondary’s can be masked with elite front 7’s
Bama did it for ages
not sure if you’re old enough to know/remember that UNC DLine that featured two or three(I know Peppers & Sims Fa Sho) players that went in da 1st round…they also had like 2 out-of-three LB that went really high in da draft…to your point, they also had an ALL-American CB(Dre Bly) that eventually got drafted, but was(to use your favorite term) “cheeks” in da league(because he had STRAIGHT KILLERS in dat front seven in college)…

not sure if you’re old enough to know/remember that UNC DLine that featured two or three(I know Peppers & Sims Fa Sho) players that went in da 1st round…they also had like 2 out-of-three LB that went really high in da draft…to your point, they also had an ALL-American CB(Dre Bly) that eventually got drafted, but was(to use your favorite term) “cheeks” in da league(because he had STRAIGHT KILLERS in dat front seven in college)…
It always reminds me of dude that went to the Jets but looked all world at bama. Milner? forgot his name but he was so bad and bamas front made that man some money. Its why they had their pick of the litter. If I am a good DB I would go to UGA cause it will be easier.

That was a fantastic defense led by DC Carl Torbush. They were so fun to watch. I remember Dre Bly was a true freshman All-American IIRC but he was a bit small.

Advertisement
LSU mods on 247 don’t seem any bit confident in Baron… especially if his brother visits or heads up to Michigan. Hopefully more good news for us this weekend
If he had to enroll in UM yesterday, whats the hold up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back