Tyler Baron DE, J George WR, Xavier WR, and NIL walk into a bar…

Advertisement
…..there’s Vaughn Telemauque?
Blast from the past name haven't thought about in forever haha, lived across from him for a full year in Pearson. All time good dude. Sucked he never made it big. LaRon Byrd was also on my floor that year and was another guy from that class we thought had big things in store. Neither ever acted like they were too good for us regular folk.

Advertisement
Early candidate for worst post of the year
you guys say this now, yet this time last year, everyone MFed X and wanted him gone and they wanted JG gone. now both are the truth. X is a reliable receiver but not a game changer. George isnt remotely trustworthy. dude cost us multiple times last year. Brown is a great get. im excited to see Jojo. ray ray hasn't done anything yet.

you guys say this now, yet this time last year, everyone MFed X and wanted him gone and they wanted JG gone. now both are the truth. X is a reliable receiver but not a game changer. George isnt remotely trustworthy. dude cost us multiple times last year. Brown is a great get. im excited to see Jojo. ray ray hasn't done anything yet.
Please. Stop.

I can't be the only one to wish that JG's NIL was contingent on personal fouls...I assume that is a no no as "pay for play" but I am sure if a college kid was "fined" 10K for a personal foul they would think twice about doing some of the dumb stuff he did last year...

IMG_1246.gif

Advertisement
Production doesn't count, just 40 times I guess.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm skipping the boubon and going straight to the bumbu. Once you try it it is hard to turn back
A buddy of mine recently got me into rum. Doorly's 12 is good and the 14 is great. It's a Total Wine exclusive but it's produced by FourSquare, one of the best Rum distilleries out there

George will be trustworthy in the fall or watch from the bench.

Advertisement
Back