2024 Tucker Parks, QB, Klein Collins (TX) (Western Kentucky Commit)

Advertisement
A lot of people feel we need to take another QB in the 2024 class. I'm in agreement. I was looking for QB prospects I like & was absolutely blown away by the cut of this guy's jib. I'm shocked that WKU is his only FBS offer. Listed at 6'2" 195. 4.6 GPA.

As a junior:

2,533 passing yards
31 passing TDs/5 INTs
68.3% passing completion
825 rushing yards
13 rushing TDs
1st team all-district

Interesting find.

He's got some talent.

But to answer your question, no way this kid is 6-2 195. At least, not on that tape.

If he was a legit 6-3, 210? He'd have a basket full of offers.

If he actually shows up on our radar, I will do an eval. And: what say you @Memnon and @Stevo365

Say the word I’ll go out there lol
You Dont Say Stand Up GIF

Interesting find.

He's got some talent.

But to answer your question, no way this kid is 6-2 195. At least, not on that tape.

If he was a legit 6-3, 210? He'd have a basket full of offers.

If he actually shows up on our radar, I will do an eval. And: what say you @Memnon and @Stevo365
We portal the 2nd QB dont look too much into a HS kid

Advertisement
Advertisement
Western KY has developed some pretty decent passers recently for their size school...

Their passing game is usually good...
Off tangent, but that same offensive system and QB development à la Ben Arbuckle is being used to great affect at Washington State rn. Still to be seen against multiple good defenses, but early results are great. The Tyson Helton offensive scheme is quite good.

This is a chess move as a QB that you don't expect to be your QB1, but would be an excellent spot starter if things happen. A great insurance policy for a competitive program.

Advertisement
Back