2023 Transfer OVs this weekend - 1/6-1/8

Advertisement
Advertisement
They better beat us now before we start piling classes then they will be too far behind
That 2024 season is a big one. Its the first year of the expanded playoff. We have a ridiculous schedule. If Mario goes 10-2 we're in the playoffs and he's getting everyone he wants. But it won't be easy.

I guarantee you we'll get at least one Thurs/Fri game. @ Notre Dame will probably be in November.

@ Florida
Florida A&M
Ball St

@ Notre Dame
@ Clemson
@ Louisville
@ Wake Forest
@ Syracuse
FSU
Pitt
BC
Duke

That 2024 season is a big one. Its the first year of the expanded playoff. We have a ridiculous schedule. If Mario goes 10-2 we're in the playoffs and he's getting everyone he wants. But it won't be easy.

I guarantee you we'll get at least one Thurs/Fri game. @ Notre Dame will probably be in November.

@ Florida
Florida A&M
Ball St

@ Notre Dame
@ Clemson
@ Louisville
@ Wake Forest
@ Syracuse
FSU
Pitt
BC
Duke
Once we in stack mode we good. I'm not claiming natty yet lol. I feel like by that time we should be like an Oregon. Like we could beat most teams but not the elites yet. Have to clean up and get an all time class to start weakening UGA and bama.

@ Florida
Florida A&M
Ball St

@ Notre Dame
@ Clemson
@ Louisville
@ Wake Forest
@ Syracuse
FSU
Pitt
BC
Duke