Spring This Year's Spring Game Walk-On MVP

CaneBear0207

Junior
It seems like a walk-on pops every year in the spring game.
In 2021, Last Chance U alumnus Dante Johnson caught several passes and ran for so many YAC's that we thought he could help us beat Bama.
In 2022, Chris Stock told us to look out for Richmond transfer Devon Perry, whose name none of us had ever heard, and who proceeded to look like a P5 contributor as he scored touchdowns in the spring game.
Last year was a little more subtle, but DB Nick Kelly was hitting open-field tackles and PBU's on a twice-his-size Riley Williams, provoking at least one of us to ask, "Myles Who Young?"

Tossing it out to CIS, who do you predict will be this year's walk-on MVP of the spring game?
I'm going to go with a DB again, given the lack of depth there and the likelihood of seeing walk-ons against the first- and second-string offense. Braylon Lamar is my pick. He will get an interception on a pass from Emory Williams, giving Caneville more to post about.

Advertisement
Ima go with Kolby Luna at WR hopefully he shows out lol like his highlight film cool his an his bro walked on all the way from Idaho

Advertisement
Ima go with Kolby Luna at WR hopefully he shows out lol like his highlight film cool his an his bro walked on all the way from Idaho
Is he still in the roster? Thought he transferred out somewhere for actual playing time.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It seems like a walk-on pops every year in the spring game.
In 2021, Last Chance U alumnus Dante Johnson caught several passes and ran for so many YAC's that we thought he could help us beat Bama.
In 2022, Chris Stock told us to look out for Richmond transfer Devon Perry, whose name none of us had ever heard, and who proceeded to look like a P5 contributor as he scored touchdowns in the spring game.
Last year was a little more subtle, but DB Nick Kelly was hitting open-field tackles and PBU's on a twice-his-size Riley Williams, provoking at least one of us to ask, "Myles Who Young?"

Tossing it out to CIS, who do you predict will be this year's walk-on MVP of the spring game?
I'm going to go with a DB again, given the lack of depth there and the likelihood of seeing walk-ons against the first- and second-string offense. Braylon Lamar is my pick. He will get an interception on a pass from Emory Williams, giving Caneville more to post about.
Really non interested in talking about preferred walk-on's

Advertisement
Back