Rumor Some big time recruits expected at practice on Saturday:

Same guy said this kid was there:

And these guys are expected today, too per Gaby:

Connor Knight is worth taking a chance on

Advertisement
Cross that bridge when we get there. If that mf wants in, you take him and figure it out later lol.

Glad I’m not the one getting paid to make those decisions, but you don’t turn him away. JMO.
This won’t be the popular opinion but turning this kid away as good as he is AND the fact he’s coached by Uncle Luke would be horrible optics locally... IF he wants in, you take him and figure out the numbers later.

That said, I think he sticks with Clemson.

This won’t be the popular opinion but turning this kid away as good as he is AND the fact he’s coached by Uncle Luke would be horrible optics locally... IF he wants in, you take him and figure out the numbers later.

That said, I think he sticks with Clemson.

We want him.

Advertisement
Just a little tidbit that's funny.... A couple weeks ago Uncle Luke(Joseph's HC) got on the Footballville show and was telling everyone how relentless Mario is with recruiting. He said Mario will randomly text him 3-4 in the morning and say "FVCK CLEMSON, I WANT JOSEPH TO BE A CANE" lol.
Mario is a SAVAGE! He don’t GAF! About none of them other coaches! And he want dem to pull up bc he want all da SMOKE!

Advertisement
Mario is a SAVAGE! He don’t GAF! About none of them other coaches! And he want dem to pull up bc he want all da SMOKE!
img_8_1644964338367.jpg

Advertisement
Gaby said they are gonna offer Echols.

Also this kid is visiting

I know robert well I coached him in flag football years ago I told him when he was 6 he was going to play for the hurricanes following him he was always the best athlete on the field he was just offered by georgia
Gaby said they are gonna offer Echols.

Also this kid is visiting

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back